Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Problem w/ HTML card
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2010 :  11:53:30  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have reported this 2 times already and there is no answer. Is the problem only with me? The problem is that the Actor html or profile did not update when I added the movies database. Sometime it takes it sometime it doesn't. Seems like every third movies that I added the fourth won't update the actor profile under Movies in Database. For your information I'm doing everything manually.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2010 :  18:13:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Do you have the problem only when you add new movies? I try to explain better: if you close and reopen XMM, can you see these movies in the Actors HTML?

You must write the Actor name correctly in each movie if you want see all movies.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2010 :  15:49:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No I don't have the problem with the new movies only. Once it failed it won't be able to update the actor profile the following day/or even after restart. All the actors name are correct because I double checked it. Even if I open or close the XMM it still won't work. I even DELETED and added it with different ID # and it still won't take it. Just wondering if I'm the only one having this problem.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07