Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 XMM won't to open database
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kaioshin
Starting Member

France
6 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2010 :  15:58:57  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
error message is in french :

cette base n'est pas compatible
impossible de creer le composant activeX

in english : this database isn't compatible !

i can't open my database or anyone

thx ale

mickael

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2010 :  17:50:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Before this error was you able to load the database? If you have access please try to open it to see if is corrupted or not.

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

kaioshin
Starting Member

France
6 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2010 :  22:19:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have this error since the last update.. yes, i have access but when i try to open database I have this error message. when i try to create a new database, i have this message too.

mickael
Go to Top of Page

kaioshin
Starting Member

France
6 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2010 :  22:24:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

mickael
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2010 :  05:27:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I think that some dll file is corrupted. Please download the FULL release and install it. Make a backup of your database before.

Let me know,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

kaioshin
Starting Member

France
6 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2010 :  10:45:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have already try but the error is always here

mickael
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2010 :  11:05:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you remeber if you have installed a new software that can have change the dll of .NET framework?

If you want you can try to reload the old release to see if the problem is related to the new version...

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Irisiana
Starting Member

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2010 :  16:34:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hallo,

I have the same problem. I make a backup of my database and before I had the database stored. But nothing of both I can't open.
It comes the message : "This database is not compatible!"
Error point 423.
3706. the provider could'nt found ?????

I had spend many ours to create the database and now the programm has delete it !! The backup I can't open too. And the programm opens with the skin for beginners, what happend ?

I cannot rely on this program. Not the stored layout, but the beginner layout opens again and again

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2010 :  19:20:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Have you change something in configuration?

Please ZIP your database and send it to me to take a look if its corrupted or not.

What OS do you have? Where is XMM installed?

Ale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07