BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 something is wrong

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rsteacy Posted - 09 Oct 2010 : 05:08:03
Well I have been using Xmovie mgr for a couple of years now. Came over from collectorz.com. At the time I thought I had found the most fantastic movie collector program. I have well over 2400 dvd and tv series in my collection and, since I use the program a lot and also add and change the contents of collection quite often; I need a program I can rely on. Unfortunately xtreme movie seems to have taken a turn for the worse. Numerous updates seem to indicate the program is still buggy, as evidenced from the many and various problems I have had of late. Titles not going in grids, pictures not going into collection, scripts working one day and not the next, no central place where I can conveniently look up how to do things (eg booksets, general navigation and set up, getting rid of scripts you dont need). Unfortunately I need a program that is well documented so I dont have to spend weeks trying to find out how to do simple things, and a program who's core function operated as they should from upgrade to upgrade. Its time to shove a work in process out the door and polish the product up. It will be great when this is done. Unfortunately, for the present time I will have to look elsewhere for a program that does this.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07