BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 export only in german

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
booster94 Posted - 04 Jan 2011 : 03:12:14
The MyLittleNMT Export seems to only export in German even though I have English selected. The .ini file shows english but i still get German. Besides the .ini I'm not sure what else to check. English is selected in the Xmm options area too.

As an temp alternative I tried using Popcorn Movie Portal, and that doesn't seem to work at all. I suspect its a compatiblity issue with Win 7 x64 that I'm using as i notice the export process shows it running as a x64 process (doesn't have the *32 after the process name) and I doubnt that it correct for that program. It just hangs and does nothing with 25% processor utilization with notjhing happening for an extended period (half hour plus).

I'm using the latest update. I'm a noob to this program and just downloaded it yesterday and the update today.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 06 Jan 2011 : 06:34:57
Please sorry very much for late reply. I am happy that now everything is OK. I was busy these days but now I am back to answer to everyone

Ale
booster94 Posted - 06 Jan 2011 : 01:14:13
Okay...it was a dumb noob thing, but it wasn't clear. For anyone else...the themes are in different languages, so you have to change the theme to your language. I figured with the program option being in english, that all that was needed. I never tried changing the theme so I never realized there were other language option themes.
booster94 Posted - 06 Jan 2011 : 00:57:28
Anybody have any ideas here? Am i missing something? Can somebody at least point me in the right direction of what I should be checking? Is there any information i should include in my post that would be helpful? I'm at a loss, please help.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07