BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Read Files

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kirill2785 Posted - 07 Jan 2011 : 16:49:13
Hello
When i'm in the "ADD/EDIT Movie Information" window of a movie, i press the "read files" function. it opens a window where i have to choose the files to read, i choose one file (mkv), XMM reads the file and everything is OK. but if i do it again and choose the same file xmm thinks that its a different file! in the "files" tab i now see the same file twice!!! the same file is writen twice!
thats not all.in the media tab,under "disks" box is says 2 instead of one. It should check if it's the same file.
still not all: if i choose in "read files" function five files: one poster of the movie, 2 video files (CD1,CD2) and 2 SRT files (subtitle CD1,subtitle CD1) it count them as 5 files of the same movie, it say 5 disks in the media tab. I think it should check file types also. And if i did chose subtitle files and photo files it shold add the subtitle files into the "files" tab (exactly like "movie file"), and add the photo to the movie's "pics" tab.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 09 Jan 2011 : 10:41:24
Hello,

You are right, I will try to fix that asap.

About the covers files and so on, you have NOT to select it with this function, because thats made for Movie Files only, this is why it adds 5 files.

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07