BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Crashing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mon1y Posted - 16 Apr 2011 : 11:05:35
I have this EMM that just recently keep crashing each time I scrool down the the grid. It says out of memory. Would you like to see the detail record?.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 19 Apr 2011 : 15:06:43
OK, Thank you very much for this info, I will try to find the bug with Pictures enabled.

Ale
mon1y Posted - 18 Apr 2011 : 23:36:46
Yes, the grid has pictures since most of my movie entry has pictures. I hope you understand when I say scrolling. It is the slider that goes up/down on the right hand side of the Movie database.

In the Movies Database when I hold the slider to scroll faster it is sluggish and not smooth and it eventually crash. While scrolling in Actor database it is smooth and fast. This problem occured since I upgraded to 7.1.1.8.

Ok I just remove the pictures from the columm and it is now ok. The scrolling is now smooth and don't crash.
Alessio Viti Posted - 17 Apr 2011 : 06:50:38
OK, what columns do you have in the grid? for example, do you have the picture?
Sorry for these questions but is for understand the situation.

Ale
mon1y Posted - 16 Apr 2011 : 22:27:42
The problem is that when I scroll up or down with my pointer in the movie grid database, it crashed with a white screen and thin cross red line. It doesn't crash in the actor database. There are 1646 entry in movie/tv and 927 for the actor database. I noticed that when I start the EMM my memory usage is less than 40%. But as soon as I scroll the slider up/down my memory usage is up to 90% and it eventually the EMM crashed. Sorry I don't know how to paste the screen shoot to here.
Alessio Viti Posted - 16 Apr 2011 : 11:17:34
Please make a screenshot and add some details.

How many records do you have in your database?

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07