BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 MAJOR bug/problem on device scanner

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
marcocc Posted - 12 Mar 2012 : 15:07:14
Hi Alessio,

usually i put all movies to import in XMM in one folder (let's call it "A"), i import them, rename then with my order, copy nfo and thumb in that folder, and then i move everything to folder B. (enabled for xbmc access).
both folder A&B are under resident file monitor, so until 7.2.2.1, when i move to folder B, the file scanner used to spot the same file in a different location and promped me to change the path; now, it did it only for the last database entry, and not for the other (about 130 more entries).
Instead, the device scanner spots the new movies and prompt me to import them again. (i tried it, and it really imports them, creating duplicates).

thank you for your work!
Marco
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marcocc Posted - 07 Apr 2012 : 19:17:34
Tried today, with version updated to 2.5, and the problem persist: the device scanner scans the movies moved from one folder to another, and wants to import them again; I looked everywhere, and tried everything, but i'm not able anymore to change the file path; neither with the file scanner-device scanner, or via the the Tools -> file manager (the latter, actually checks for ALL files, except those with wrong path!!! it reports "file path changed 2200/2383" BUT those 183 files not checked are exactly the ones it should change).

marcocc Posted - 19 Mar 2012 : 17:55:15
ops... been away for a few days! i'm going to check right now however to answer your question: no. The problem was with the new files imported with latest version, i didn't move any older file.

I'll do some more testing, trying to move also older files, if you need it.
Alessio Viti Posted - 13 Mar 2012 : 19:00:44
Marco just a question: so XMM works correctly with the new movies added with the latest release and the device scanner, but fails with all the other movies in the database that was added with the "old" file scanner.... is that right?

Ale
Alessio Viti Posted - 13 Mar 2012 : 07:55:12
Thank you Marco,

I am working on this, I hope to fix everything for the next release.

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07