BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 HTML not showing actors thumbnails

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BBBBrett Posted - 11 Apr 2012 : 12:33:03
I have just added a lot of movies and subsequently lots of actors and today i got a message pop up that said the actors html was slowing it down and had been turned off. Something to that effect anyway, it was very quick. The result being I now get only icons instead of the tiny pics of the actors on the HTML card. I would like to be the judge of whether or not it is too slow. Can anybody please tell me how to turn it back on. I actually like seeing the little thumbnail and not the actor icon. Help with this would be much appreciated.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BBBBrett Posted - 13 Apr 2012 : 02:28:36
Thank you JDommi everything is all good with the world. I have my right-click menu and actors thumbs.

:-)
JDommi Posted - 12 Apr 2012 : 16:49:05
In the options menu you have the possibility to switch between XMM's own popup menu menu and the normal browser popup menu.
Prinz Posted - 12 Apr 2012 : 16:08:22
quote:
Originally posted by BBBBrett

When I right click-inside the HTML card all I get is my browser right-click menu as I would if I right-clicked in Chrome, my default browser. But... If I click any links (IMDB etc) inside the card it opens with IE.

I do not know why this is, could I have a file type association wrong? It has been like this since I installed EMM I think.

That because you are clicking a link inside IE. XMM uses IE as the rendering engine, it's just a different User Interface and any browser opens links in the same browser.
BBBBrett Posted - 12 Apr 2012 : 15:22:06
Hello Alessio,

When I right click-inside the HTML card all I get is my browser right-click menu as I would if I right-clicked in Chrome, my default browser. But... If I click any links (IMDB etc) inside the card it opens with IE.

I do not know why this is, could I have a file type association wrong? It has been like this since I installed EMM I think.

I really liked those little thumbnails. :-( Lol.

Brett
Alessio Viti Posted - 12 Apr 2012 : 07:27:54
Hello,

I have move this option to show/hide in the Right-Click context menu of HTML Card.

Please let me know if work.

Ale
BBBBrett Posted - 12 Apr 2012 : 02:14:41
Hmmmmm, Thank you for the reply but I just tried that and it quickly scrolls down to the actors but still only shows the icons. I tried this several times and still no go. It was showing them OK when I only had a maximum 25 actors but when I noticed that a lot of major actors are not listed in the top 25 in some movie's I changed it to 55 (I think it's 55 on IMDB complete) Now I have 22,000 odd actors in the database, which is great, but no thumbnails for actors. Maybe I will have to just accept it?
JDommi Posted - 11 Apr 2012 : 13:27:18
On top of the HTML Card there is a link "Actors". Just click on it and XMM toggles between not/viewing the actors' pics.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07