BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Movies with "Next" in title.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mikamikaze Posted - 30 Dec 2012 : 20:57:45
Movies with "Next" in title are not detected well

For exemple "Girl Next Door" is imported as "Girl N" by the device scanner. Had to watch to these titles when importing.

Script keywork problem ? Can other keywords havec the same impact ?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JustME Posted - 31 Dec 2012 : 15:42:38
http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/documentation/
Ale had started one (and I think there was a WIKI on it too) but consensus was a while back that we were happier with him fixing bugs and adding features than documenting the app :-)
This application is slightly different than most apps though as all the users are an integral part of its development and using this forum to explain features is a lot better than a manual that never gets looked at :-)
Plus it makes you feel good when you can actually answer\help someone out!
Trixster Posted - 31 Dec 2012 : 00:22:44
Ha Ha,Good one JustMe,
Gets a lot of us I bet. Maybe we should all work together and create a documentation/instruction file for users to download.:)
JustME Posted - 31 Dec 2012 : 00:07:16
Don't feel bad, title cleaning caught me too :-)
Welcome and enjoy!
Trixster Posted - 30 Dec 2012 : 23:59:33
Hi mikamikaze,
I am Trixster please try the following: Under Options you'll see a tab marked Device Scanner on that page toward the bottom you'll see a tab called Additional options. On that tab make sure the check box for make title like file name is checked.
Next go back to the tabs you'll see title cleaning at the bottom you'll see a scroll box with a list of words in it. In that list, scroll down and you'll see things like 'ext, ed...etc" delete these from the list and uncheck the box "Delete all strings after"your shows should import fine. In your example "the Girl Next Door" probably showed as "the Girl N " The same would be true if you had a movie like "Ghosted" It would show as "Ghost" the ext and the ed would be dropped. The same for things like "Red Dawn" "Red Tails" They'd show as "R Dawn" and "R Tails"
I hope this was helpful and welcome to the XMM forum. Any questions please ask.:)

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07