BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 auto Update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saphir Posted - 31 Dec 2012 : 14:56:37
I have XMM 8.0.3.5 and tried to make a update but it is not possible because I cet this message:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/njvey0wwv10zow7/XMM8-5.JPG

I disapled my firewall and avast but this doesn't help.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JustME Posted - 01 Jan 2013 : 02:11:06
If Windows can't find the old install you "could" manually delete it and run a registry cleaner...but check where it is installed (Should be C:\program files\eXtreme Movie Manager or C:\Program Files (x86)\eXtreme Movie Manager 8\ depending if it is 32 bit or 64 Bit Windows.
Running the new install should put it into the same location and overwrite the files. If you installed as the user and not administrator it may have put it into a different location which is why Windows can't find it to uninstall?
Saphir Posted - 31 Dec 2012 : 20:00:56
Thanks for your answer!
I just wanted to make a frech new install and tried to deinstall the old 8 version but Windows tells me, there is no XMM 8!???
JustME Posted - 31 Dec 2012 : 15:46:43
Disable any AntiVirus and ensure that your firewall is allowing EMM to connect through it.....So if that doesn't work for you then go to the download page and download a full install
http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/download.aspx
reinstall it and make sure that your update works after. The full install has all the updates, but you should still be able to run updates.
I am hoping that the reinstall fixes the firewall permissions for you (you are installing as administrator correct?)
Also I believe version 8 is still considered Beta

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07