BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Inserting Frontcover manually

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Schlumi Posted - 01 Jan 2013 : 15:32:07
Hello,
a happy new year to all of you from the forum.

The problem: when I use a script for a movie but there's no cover found I want to insert one manually (by inserting from clipboard or by inserting from folder). When I do so, the thumb in the _thumbs-Folder is getting updated with the correct cover but won't be shown correctly in the HTML-Card: no cover, only a little red cross in the upper corner.
Any suggestions?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Schlumi Posted - 19 Jan 2013 : 14:32:45
Still the same problem by inserting covers manually - now the same problem inserting covers as fanart. It shows only a red x in the HTML-card.
Schlumi Posted - 03 Jan 2013 : 10:30:43
Yep, that's true!
When I edit the cover manually I can see it in the cover view but not in the HTML-card. Everything works fine when I edit a movie using a script.
Alessio Viti Posted - 03 Jan 2013 : 08:43:31
A question: if you edit the movie can you see the cover? I mean, is the problem only in the HTML Card, right?

If you import the cover from Internet with a script everything is OK?

Ale
Schlumi Posted - 02 Jan 2013 : 23:37:27
thx for the idea - but no change
JustME Posted - 02 Jan 2013 : 22:40:35
I clean out the contents of that temporary directory under (eXtreme Movie Manager9\tempdir) where yours is located whenever I have issues. I consider that to be a cache and it is possible for it to become corrupted (or permissions incorrect because of multiple installs. I have never had any problems doing that and it has fixed a few for me too.
Ale may delete the contents of this too on his clean install which may be why a reinstall fixes things?
Worth a try though.
Schlumi Posted - 02 Jan 2013 : 22:25:48
Hello, Ale.
after program update still the same problem. I figured out that there's a problem by copying the image.

Does it help?
Alessio Viti Posted - 02 Jan 2013 : 10:33:06
Hello,

I will try to find the reason. Today I will put online a new release, please let me know if you will have problems also with it.

Thank you,

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07