BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Tv 'Specials' Seasons/Episodes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mj3310 Posted - 10 Feb 2013 : 12:11:25
When importing via the device scanner (for tv) the special or Season 00 episodes are imported fine ... however when updating via the internet the scanner adds new entries and doesn't recognise what is there so you end up with double ...

i.e. a tv show has 3 seasons ... seasons 01 and 02 and season 00 (specials) the scanner will import data into seasons 01 and 02 but will add new entries for season 00 ... if you had 3 specials originally you end up with 6 (3 for original scanned files and 3 for web import info)

Cheers :)
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 20 Mar 2013 : 13:47:34
Hello Guys,

The problem is that if the Season is "0" XMM now just ignore and add new episodes.

I will take a look to the function today.

Thank you!
yan00s Posted - 12 Feb 2013 : 12:11:01
My guess: XMM simply doesn't check for existing episodes / entries with a season value of "0". Alessio may have to check the routine used here.
mj3310 Posted - 12 Feb 2013 : 10:20:28
Getting the info from one site ... only happens with the specials ... all other seasons update fine:-

The following shows the db after doing a web update ... see how it doubles up the episodes ... the top one is the device scanner import (filesize etc) and the second one is the web import (episode info etc)

The following image is of my episode info in the edit window ... the web update has ignored the originals and created new entries instead of updating what is there as it does with the S01, S02 etc

Hope this helps explain :)
nehickel Posted - 12 Feb 2013 : 02:10:32
That's one of the best problem descriptions I've seen in a long time, very complete.
On the web imported versions, what distinguishes those records from the ones you have (ie are the season/episode numbers the same? Do both sets of records contain the same data from the web? Are you getting web information from multiple sites?

Thanks,
Norm

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07