BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Deactivate IMDB Complete script

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sciolto Posted - 31 Mar 2013 : 16:03:53
In XMM8 I started with a new Database by csv import. I removed ALL scripts except IMDB Fast and made that the default script yet after the first cycle IMDB Complete is still being executed. This is not supposed to happen. Now I receive all kinds of data with the IMDB Complete script that makes the DB bloated.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 05 Apr 2013 : 12:02:55
To remove it completely open the Scripts subfolder and delete the TXT file of the script. In this way you will be sure the script will not used by XMM..

Ale
JustME Posted - 04 Apr 2013 : 18:28:56
Double check that it is not importing all the actors and trailers too! limit the actors to 4 or so. There are a lot of actors listed for each movie and that takes a while
Sciolto Posted - 02 Apr 2013 : 16:11:19
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello,

Thats strange...really... I mean, if you have removed the script from the Scripts Folder XMM should now load it. Maybe you have remove it from a wrong folder?

Ale

I removed it within the application by right clicking and using the context menu to "Remove this script". The script is the no longer in the prefered list, but it stays in the available script list.

The only solution I have found so far was by stripping the IMDB complete script to the same detail as the fast script I intended to use as my default. It will get me the results I need but I have to say that updating the collection of 2500+ movies by reseting the webimport switch is painfully slow : less than 500 movies in the last 24 hours and that is not because I have a slow connection to IMDB. The script takes 'ages' to cycle through a single movie.
Alessio Viti Posted - 02 Apr 2013 : 13:57:05
Hello,

Thats strange...really... I mean, if you have removed the script from the Scripts Folder XMM should now load it. Maybe you have remove it from a wrong folder?

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07