BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 MovieID renumbering

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wellwet Posted - 20 Apr 2013 : 16:06:47
When I renumber movies in 8.0.5.5 all the directors are deleted? (I'm making backups in v8 cos I lost lots of data with v8!)
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arqtico Posted - 22 Jun 2013 : 18:31:08
Thanks yan00s
yan00s Posted - 22 Jun 2013 : 12:06:08
quote:
Originally posted by Arqtico

In the current version 8.0.6.5, and some of the last, when I make a MovieID renumbering alphabetically, I get an error like this "The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain ..." (...), emm not save changes in MovieID and it loses actors, directors, ... all cast and crew.

Frankly put: don't use this function. I've two reasons for keeping away from it:

(1) I don't trust XMMs field dependency handling over different tables (yet). My distrust goes so far that I even manipulated my database adding foreign keys and such. Since this has some side effects on usability I will not recommend it for regular use though.

(2) It's just a cosmetical change to your database. Other than reflecting XMMs interpretation of the alphabet it does no good or does it?

If you happen to have a backup of your database before your renumbering attempts just use it.

Else you may have to look into the database file itself and this can be quite a task. Especially if you are not familiar with MS Access.
A first step could be to export the entire database grid view to Excel and examine it: like does it show double entries in the MovieID column? But I doubt the issue lies there.
More likely: in one of the artist or episode reference tables are some left overs from deleted movies / series. You would need to check the ...Link tables in MS Access against the master MovieIDs from the Movies table.
Arqtico Posted - 20 Jun 2013 : 13:31:44
In the current version 8.0.6.5, and some of the last, when I make a MovieID renumbering alphabetically, I get an error like this "The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain ..." (google translation from spanish "Los cambios solicitados en la tabla no se realizaron correctamente porque crearían valores duplicados en el índice, clave principal o relación. Cambie los datos en el campo o los campos que contienen ..."), emm not save changes in MovieID and it loses actors, directors, ... all cast and crew.
I I have 6110 movies, 21 TV shows, 198 episodes in a compacted and repaired database of 418 Mb
In debub mode, also see the following error when I start the program: "Movie: 2689 - NOT FOUND IN DATABASE!..."
JDommi Posted - 01 Jun 2013 : 09:25:35
When you still have your defective database then copy it onto your desktop and try to repair it once again. Otherwise I can't imagine any other reasons.
wellwet Posted - 01 Jun 2013 : 01:52:40
He just wrote that he compacted & repairedthe DB? I tred it lot of times?
JDommi Posted - 31 May 2013 : 14:45:15
Would be great to know where the error was...
wellwet Posted - 31 May 2013 : 12:53:45
Now everythings thinks fine! Thanks to Alessi, he saved me after 2 months of suffer :D
wellwet Posted - 30 May 2013 : 19:33:55
Doing "hard" tests. Everythings looks alright for now, will inform at the end :)
Alessio Viti Posted - 30 May 2013 : 18:24:33
I have send a new DB, I hope tests will be OK.

Ale
JDommi Posted - 29 May 2013 : 21:19:05
Well, I have to try the renumbering with an example database to see which fields are wrong after.
I hope I can manage it tomorrow after job. Maybe one of you can check it earlier or can upload/send me a short example of a database before and after renumbering...
wellwet Posted - 29 May 2013 : 21:09:48
JDommi, when I renumber, my directors are became wrong also. So I had to return an old backup...
JDommi Posted - 29 May 2013 : 20:30:54
Check the filename of the covers. I think it's related with their name. Old release 7 had 3 different conventions for release 8 only the standard one.
That the actors are unlinked is new for me! Maybe Ale has renumbered the wrong column?
jjohnbubbles Posted - 29 May 2013 : 20:05:50
I've been having similar problems with my database. The numbering got all screwy, if I try and renumber it unlinks all my actors and covers ... I'll try and mess with a database backup in Access and see what I can do :)

Also, recently covers stopped importing, regardless of what script I use. I look and there's no cover file generated, but if I do step by step in the script engine it is picking up the cover URL. Tried it with 5 different scripts including IMDB. Who knows.
JDommi Posted - 29 May 2013 : 18:32:21
Yes, at least he should find what's corrupt in your db.
wellwet Posted - 29 May 2013 : 17:54:02
JDommi, I've sent my DB to Alessi, hope he can help :(
JDommi Posted - 29 May 2013 : 17:09:03
Best to check if the Movie IDs are correct.
wellwet Posted - 29 May 2013 : 16:59:41
I've opened in access saved as ver2000 db, tried again now I have 64 movies to DL? I hope I'm not corrupting my DB :) I have lost of backups but don't sure which one(s) are OK :)
wellwet Posted - 29 May 2013 : 16:49:13
I saw nearly 40 tables in this DB! How can I save them and import to a new DB?

I think in version 5 I could save all the DB to a CSV and import it to another DB?
JDommi Posted - 29 May 2013 : 16:23:26
In Access you can export each table to excel format and then copy or import them back into a new .mdb
About the internal export functions of XMM I can't say anything as I didn't have used them yet.

Just now I have seen a behaviour that confuses me a little:
In release 7 the .mdb was open all the time while running XMM. I think to remember that there was the .ldb visible.
In release 8 the .mdb seems to be completely in memory. On startup of XMM this .ldb shows up several times and is then closed...
wellwet Posted - 29 May 2013 : 16:14:29
I've tried to export as CSV but generates a file which is not in standart format! A few rows from CSV!!!:

AKASTitles AquiredFrom AudioQuality Awards AwardsNumber BackCover Bitrate Budget CatalogNo
AKAs Titles: Release Dates: 6 September 2011 (Italy) (Venice Film Festival) (premiere) 13 September 2011 (Canada) (Toronto International Film Festival) 8 October 2011 (South Korea) (Pusan International Film Festival) 18 November 2011 (Mexico) (Muestra Internacional de Cine) 23 November 2011 (Norway) (Oslo International Film Festival) 14 January 2012 (Japan) 11 March 2012 (France) (Deauville Asian Film Festival) 5 April 2012 (Thailand) (limited) 1 June 2012 (Ireland) 1 June 2012 (UK) Certifications: Japan:PG12 0 1 3 wins & 2 nominations 4 488 Kbps MOVIE04
AKAs Titles: Certifications: USA:R / Singapore:M18 / Portugal:M/12 / Switzerland:12 (canton of Vaud) / Switzerland:12 (canton of Geneva) / Australia:M 0 --------------------------- Annie Awards --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Annie] --> Best Animated Feature .... (Sherman Pictures/Lama Films). --> Best Directing in an Animated Feature Production .... Tatia Rosenthal --------------------------- Mexico City International Contemporary Film Festival --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [Audience Award] --> .... Tatia Rosenthal [Festival Award] --> Best Female Director .... Tatia Rosenthal --------------------------- Stockholm Film Festival --------------------------- ======== 2008 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Bronze Horse] --> .... Tatia Rosenthal 1 158 Kbps HD001
500 días con ella (Argentina) (Mexico) [es](500) Dias com Ela (Brazil) [pt](500) Dias com Summer (Portugal) [pt](500) días juntos (Spain) [es](500) dana ljubavi (Croatia)
(500) giorni insieme (Italy) [it](500) jours ensemble (Canada: French title) [fr](500) meres me ti Summer (Greece) [el](500) päeva armastust (Estonia) [et]500 dias com ela (Brazil) (video title) [pt]500 dni milosci (Poland) [pl]500 dni s Summer (Slovenia) [sl]500 jours ensemble (France) [fr]Askin (500) günü (Turkey: Turkish title) [tr] 0 --------------------------- American Cinema Editors, USA --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Eddie] --> Best Edited Feature Film (Comedy or Musical) .... Alan Edward Bell --------------------------- Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Critics Choice Award] --> Best Comedy Movie --> Best Screenplay, Original .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber --------------------------- California on Location Awards --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [COLA] --> Location Professional of the Year - Features .... Michael Chickey --------------------------- Casting Society of America, USA --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Artios] --> Outstanding Achievement in Casting - Feature - Studio or Independent Comedy .... Eyde Belasco --------------------------- Central Ohio Film Critics Association --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [COFCA Award] --> Best Picture --------------------------- Chicago Film Critics Association Awards --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [CFCA Award] --> Most Promising Filmmaker .... Marc Webb --------------------------- Chlotrudis Awards --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Chlotrudis Award] --> Best Original Screenplay .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber --------------------------- Costume Designers Guild Awards --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [CDG Award] --> Excellence in Costume Design for Film - Contemporary .... Hope Hanafin --------------------------- Florida Film Critics Circle Awards --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [FFCC Award] --> Best Screenplay .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber --------------------------- Golden Globes, USA --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Golden Globe] --> Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical --> Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical .... Joseph Gordon-Levitt --------------------------- Hollywood Film Festival --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [Hollywood Breakthrough Award] --> Screenwriter of the Year .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber --------------------------- Independent Spirit Awards --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [Independent Spirit Award] --> Best Screenplay .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber <<<< Nominated >>>> [Independent Spirit Award] --> Best Feature .... Jessica Tuchinsky .... Mark Waters .... Mason Novick .... Steven J. Wolfe --> Best Male Lead .... Joseph Gordon-Levitt --------------------------- Las Vegas Film Critics Society Awards --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [Sierra Award] --> Best Screenplay .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber --------------------------- Motion Picture Sound Editors, USA --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Golden Reel Award] --> Best Sound Editing - Dialogue and ADR in a Feature Film --> Best Sound Editing - Dialogue and ADR in a Feature Film .... Judah Getz (adr mixer) --> Best Sound Editing - Music in a Feature Film --> Best Sound Editing in Domestic Features - Dialogue & ADR .... Stacey Michaels (adr mixer) --------------------------- National Board of Review, USA --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< 2nd place >>>> [NBR Award] --> Best Actor .... Joseph Gordon-Levitt ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [NBR Award] --> Top Ten Films [Spotlight Award] --> .... Marc Webb --------------------------- Online Film Critics Society Awards --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [OFCS Award] --> Best Editing .... Alan Edward Bell --> Best Screenplay, Original .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber --------------------------- PEN Center USA West Literary Awards --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Literary Award] --> Screenplay .... Michael H. Weber .... Scott Neustadter --------------------------- People's Choice Awards, USA --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [People's Choice Award] --> Favorite Independent Movie --------------------------- San Diego Film Critics Society Awards --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [SDFCS Award] --> Best Editing .... Alan Edward Bell --------------------------- Satellite Awards --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [Satellite Award] --> Best Screenplay, Original .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber <<<< Nominated >>>> [Satellite Award] --> Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical .... Zooey Deschanel --------------------------- Southeastern Film Critics Association Awards --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [SEFCA Award] --> Best Screenplay, Original .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber --------------------------- Teen Choice Awards --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Teen Choice Award] --> Choice Movie Actor: Romantic Comedy .... Joseph Gordon-Levitt --------------------------- Toronto Film Critics Association Awards --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [TFCA Award] --> Best First Feature .... Marc Webb --------------------------- Washington DC Area Film Critics Association Awards --------------------------- ======== 2009 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [WAFCA Award] --> Best Screenplay, Original .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber --------------------------- Writers Guild of America, USA --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [WGA Award (Screen)] --> Best Original Screenplay .... Scott Neustadter .... Michael H. Weber --------------------------- Young Artist Awards --------------------------- ======== 2010 ======== <<<< Nominated >>>> [Young Artist Award] --> Best Performance in a Feature Film - Supporting Young Actress .... Chloë Grace Moretz 4 863 Kbps $7,500,000 (estimated) MOVIE01
AKAs Titles: És Isten megteremté a n#x151,t - Hungary ...And God Created Woman - USA ...und ewig lockt das Weib - West Germany ...und immer lockt das Weib - West Germany And God Created Woman - Australia And Woman... Was Created - UK E Deus Criou a Mulher - Portugal E Dio creò la donna - Italy Et Dieu... créa la femme - Belgium (imdb display title) (French title) Gud skabte kvinden - Denmark I Bóg stworzyl kobiete - Poland Ja Jumala loi... naisen - Finland Kai o Theos eplase ti gynaika - Greece (transliterated ISO-LATIN-1 title) Och gud skapade kvinnan... - Sweden Piace a troppi - Italy V'Elohim Bara et Ha-Eesha - Israel (Hebrew title) Ve Allah kadini yaratti - Turkey (Turkish title) Y Dios creó la mujer - Spain Release Dates: 28 November 1956 (France) (premiere) 4 March 1957 (Denmark) 8 March 1957 (West Germany) 15 April 1957 (Sweden) 6 September 1957 (Finland) 21 October 1957 (USA) 8 May 2001 (Turkey) (Body and Desire in French Cinema) 9 May 2006 (Greece) (Berlinale in Athens Film Festival) Certifications: UK:PG (video release) / UK:X (original rating) / Germany:12 (TV re-rating) / West Germany:18 (original rating) (1957) / Australia:PG / France:U (2012) / Finland:K-16 / Hong Kong:IIA / Sweden:15 / USA:PG (1978) 0 1 1 win 5 326 Kbps $300,000 (estimated) MOVIE04
AKAs Titles: Certifications: Singapore:PG / South Korea:12 0 1221 Kbit/s HD002
AKAs Titles: Certifications: Australia:M / Portugal:M/12 (Qualidade) / Argentina:13 / Chile:14 / Iceland:L / Spain:T / Sweden:11 / UK:15 / USA:PG-13 0 --------------------------- ADIRCAE Awards --------------------------- ======== 1991 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [ADIRCAE Award] --> Best Actor .... Andrés Pajares --> Best Actress .... Carmen Maura --> Best Director (Mejor Director) .... Carlos Saura --> Best Film .... Carlos Saura --------------------------- Cinema Writers Circle Awards, Spain --------------------------- ======== 1992 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [CEC Award] --> Best Actor (Mejor Actor) .... Andrés Pajares --> Best Actress (Mejor Actriz) .... Carmen Maura --------------------------- European Film Awards --------------------------- ======== 1990 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [European Film Award] --> Best Actress .... Carmen Maura <<<< Nominated >>>> [European Film Award] --> Best Film .... Andrés Vicente Gómez --> Best Supporting Actor .... Gabino Diego --------------------------- Fotogramas de Plata --------------------------- ======== 1991 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [Fotogramas de Plata] --> Best Movie Actress (Mejor Actriz de Cine) .... Carmen Maura <<<< Nominated >>>> [Fotogramas de Plata] --> Best Movie Actor (Mejor Actor de Cine) .... Gabino Diego --> Best Movie Actor (Mejor Actor de Cine) .... Andrés Pajares --------------------------- Goya Awards --------------------------- ======== 1991 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [Goya] --> Best Actor (Mejor Actor Principal) .... Andrés Pajares --> Best Actress (Mejor Actriz Principal) .... Carmen Maura --> Best Costume Design (Mejor Diseño de Vestuario) .... Rafael Palmero .... Mercedes Sánchez --> Best Director (Mejor Director) .... Carlos Saura --> Best Editing (Mejor Montaje) .... Pablo G. del Amo --> Best Film (Mejor Película) --> Best Make-Up and Hairstyles (Mejor Maquillaje y/o Peluquería) .... José Antonio Sánchez .... Paquita Núñez --> Best Production Design (Mejor Dirección Artística) .... Rafael Palmero --> Best Production Supervision (Mejor Dirección de Producción) .... Víctor Albarrán --> Best Screenplay - Adapted (Mejor Guión Adaptado) .... Carlos Saura .... Rafael Azcona --> Best Sound (Mejor Sonido) .... Gilles Ortion .... Alfonso Pino --> Best Special Effects (Mejores Efectos Especiales) .... Reyes Abades --> Best Supporting Actor (Mejor Actor de Reparto) .... Gabino Diego <<<< Nominated >>>> [Goya] --> Best Cinematography (Mejor Fotografía) .... José Luis Alcaine --> Best Original Score (Mejor Música Original) .... Alejandro Massó --------------------------- Montréal World Film Festival --------------------------- ======== 1990 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [Best Actor] --> .... Andrés Pajares .... Tied with Marcel Leboeuf in Rafales (1990) 2 188 Kbps HD001
06/05: The Sixth of May (USA)#32,(working title) Sechste Mai, Der (Germany)#32,(TV title) [de] 0 ======== 2005 ======== <<< Won >>>> [Film Poster Award] .... Golden Calf -->Best Actor (Beste Acteur) .... Thijs Römer .... Special Jury Prize --> .... Theo van Gogh .... Also for 'Medea' (2005) (mini) and his whole works. <<< Nominated >>>> [Golden 651 KBps HD001
AKAs Titles: Certifications: Iceland:12 / Sweden:15 0 --------------------------- César Awards, France --------------------------- ======== 1994 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [César] --> Best Music (Meilleure musique) .... Khaled Barkat --> Most Promising Actor (Meilleur jeune espoir masculin) .... Olivier Martinez <<<< Nominated >>>> [César] --> Best Actress (Meilleure actrice) .... Anouk Grinberg --> Best Director (Meilleur réalisateur) .... Bertrand Blier --> Best Supporting Actress (Meilleure actrice dans un second rôle) .... Myriam Boyer --------------------------- Stockholm Film Festival --------------------------- ======== 1993 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [Bronze Horse] --> .... Bertrand Blier --------------------------- Venice Film Festival --------------------------- ======== 1993 ======== <<<< Won >>>> [Golden Osella] --> Best Score .... Cheb Khaled [Grand Prize of the European Academy] --> .... Bertrand Blier [Volpi Cup] --> Best Supporting Actor .... Marcello Mastroianni 789 Kbit/s HD002
AKAs Titles: Certifications: Finland:K-16 / West Germany:12 (w) (nf) (re-rating) / West Germany:16 (w) (nf) (original rating) 0 --------------------------- Bambi Awards --------------------------- ======== 1961 ======== <<<< 3rd place >>>> [Bambi] --> Best Actor - National .... Peter van Eyck 905 Kbit/s HD001

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07