BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Dowloads data again and again!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wellwet Posted - 22 May 2013 : 08:43:20
Added 85 new movies to the new version but it doesn't saves the datas? Updates 85 movies from IMDB, everything looks fine until I close the program. When I run it again, all the last datas are lost (last 85 movies datas, they're in DB but datas downloaded from IMDB gone!) so it start to download all data again! Tried 4 times (now it runs again for the 5th time!)

I wish I didn't update to ver 8! I cannot go back! Been 4 months I couldn't use program with these bugs, these are not bugs, I have a program that doesn't work! And 10 years of data that I cannot throw away! Ver 7 database is gone 1 month ago with a format...
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wellwet Posted - 23 May 2013 : 10:06:12
Problem solved, EMM wasn't working with admin rights...
JustME Posted - 22 May 2013 : 19:16:46
Also don't have it scan automatically on start up or have it update the movies automatically. Once the database is saved you can restart it and then update one at a time to ensure that they are working before doing the entire batch?
Alessio Viti Posted - 22 May 2013 : 09:11:34
Its the first time that you had this problem? Do you see any error message when you close XMM?

Please try again, and before close XMM press the "Save Database" button under file menu.

Please let me know,

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07