Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Dowloads data again and again!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

wellwet

Turkey
103 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2013 :  08:43:20  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Added 85 new movies to the new version but it doesn't saves the datas? Updates 85 movies from IMDB, everything looks fine until I close the program. When I run it again, all the last datas are lost (last 85 movies datas, they're in DB but datas downloaded from IMDB gone!) so it start to download all data again! Tried 4 times (now it runs again for the 5th time!)

I wish I didn't update to ver 8! I cannot go back! Been 4 months I couldn't use program with these bugs, these are not bugs, I have a program that doesn't work! And 10 years of data that I cannot throw away! Ver 7 database is gone 1 month ago with a format...

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2013 :  09:11:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Its the first time that you had this problem? Do you see any error message when you close XMM?

Please try again, and before close XMM press the "Save Database" button under file menu.

Please let me know,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2013 :  19:16:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Also don't have it scan automatically on start up or have it update the movies automatically. Once the database is saved you can restart it and then update one at a time to ensure that they are working before doing the entire batch?
Go to Top of Page

wellwet

Turkey
103 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2013 :  10:06:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Problem solved, EMM wasn't working with admin rights...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07