BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 using 2 scripts info replacement problem

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kirill2785 Posted - 13 Jul 2013 : 18:35:41
i used themoviedb script to import a movie and than i used imdb(fastest) the import the same movie but the info of imdb wasn'r replaced instead it was appended to the previous info.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 28 Jul 2013 : 19:30:13
What about removing all automatically appended data fields from imported fields? Maybe by making a copy of the script and renaming it as _Update.txt?
kirill2785 Posted - 28 Jul 2013 : 19:07:37
i tried updating with and without the option "add values only if the field is blank" enabled. in both times the director was appaended to the previous director.
if the option doesn't work it should be fixed and the user shouldn't be manipulating anything.
yan00s Posted - 27 Jul 2013 : 15:35:31
quote:
Originally posted by kirill2785
i can see only "add values only if the field is blank", but that has nothing to do with my problem.

That's what I meant. If the option is unchecked and your problem persists then you may have to manipulate the scripts to not import certain fields in the first place.

Maybe it works if you uncheck the fields you actually want to refill in the themoviedb script options (tab fields).
kirill2785 Posted - 27 Jul 2013 : 12:22:03
i don't see that option.
i can see only "add values only if the field is blank", but that has nothing to do with my problem.
yan00s Posted - 14 Jul 2013 : 13:32:46
Not sure but maybe you have to allow XMM to overwrite existing fields? [Options > MagicScript]

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07