Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 using 2 scripts info replacement problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kirill2785

Israel
332 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2013 :  18:35:41  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Send kirill2785 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
i used themoviedb script to import a movie and than i used imdb(fastest) the import the same movie but the info of imdb wasn'r replaced instead it was appended to the previous info.

kirill2785

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2013 :  13:32:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Not sure but maybe you have to allow XMM to overwrite existing fields? [Options > MagicScript]

Go to Top of Page

kirill2785

Israel
332 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2013 :  12:22:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send kirill2785 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i don't see that option.
i can see only "add values only if the field is blank", but that has nothing to do with my problem.

kirill2785
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2013 :  15:35:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kirill2785
i can see only "add values only if the field is blank", but that has nothing to do with my problem.

That's what I meant. If the option is unchecked and your problem persists then you may have to manipulate the scripts to not import certain fields in the first place.

Maybe it works if you uncheck the fields you actually want to refill in the themoviedb script options (tab fields).

Go to Top of Page

kirill2785

Israel
332 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2013 :  19:07:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send kirill2785 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i tried updating with and without the option "add values only if the field is blank" enabled. in both times the director was appaended to the previous director.
if the option doesn't work it should be fixed and the user shouldn't be manipulating anything.

kirill2785

Edited by - kirill2785 on 28 Jul 2013 19:08:33
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2013 :  19:30:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What about removing all automatically appended data fields from imported fields? Maybe by making a copy of the script and renaming it as _Update.txt?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07