Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 " the function to delete all Pictures.. " freezes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2013 :  10:39:57  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
In the recent upgrade EMM 8.0.6.6 " the function to delete all Pictures not related to a movie " freezes. It didn't complete the job. Had to go to Windows Task Manager to end the task.

Edited by - mon1y on 02 Jul 2013 12:47:02

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2013 :  14:52:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will take a look... did you see any error message or omething similar?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2013 :  00:26:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Thank you, I will take a look... did you see any error message or omething similar?

I don't see any error msgs, I had to force it out.
Go to Top of Page

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2013 :  03:09:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello, I thought the problem would be fix in the latest upgrade 8.0.6.9 but it apparently hasn't. It did clean partially since it did not clean any dupe. But will always have to force-end it since apps is not-responding. Any idea if this is a problem. Or is it only freeze in mine. Thanks ahead.

Edited by - mon1y on 16 Jul 2013 05:02:37
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07