BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Bug List

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
racto Posted - 03 Apr 2014 : 12:16:42
Hi, some questions:

1. Is there any bug list? Some public "to do" list?

2. How can I export data to xmm 7? xml doesn't seem to work. (sorry, need to downgrade because point 3 is driving me crazy)

3. BUG: Sometimes, for some unknown reason, the engines stop working. If i try to add an original dvd it never even start the reading. If i close the engine after that the window is gone, but the process is on, so I can't use any engine again. Can't start magicscript after that. Even I can't close the program, get trapped in closing engines. So far i dont know the trigger of the bug: sometimes I can't import even 1 movie, sometimes I import 3 or more. But always end the same: closing by task manager.

4. REQ: add a way to identify original BR discs. I can add, but i have to manually search the m2ts.

5. REQ: add an BR-disc icon

Salute.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mawu Posted - 03 Apr 2014 : 15:11:54
@racto

In xMM7 the direct "reading" of dvd und blu-ray also doesn't work. So there is no need to downgrade. When you only add a movie title or a list of movie titles here the import works as it should (exception: not all imdb data like movie connections or soundtrack are imported). For xMM8 the "add original-dvd" option is crap. Please forget it.
You have to use the "read data" option to read m2ts or vob files. For me it's not accurat enough as sometimes not all audio tracks are imported correctly. At the moment I use external tools to read this data correctly.

For DVD: GSpot (http://www.headbands.com/gspot/)
For Blu-ray: BDInfo (http://www.cinemasquid.com/blu-ray/tools/bdinfo)

Behind BDInfo is a big blu-ray database with all technical specs for most of the commercially available blu-rays.

BTW: My xMM 7&8 installations come with various BR-disc icons.
JDommi Posted - 03 Apr 2014 : 13:22:22
Hi!

1. Many times requested but still no
2. Downgrading isn't possible as the database structure is different. I you really wanna do downgrade you can try to export as nfo and import these in XMM7. But I don't know if every field will be processed.
3. I never have added DVDs by inserting them. So no comment from me.
4. and 5. I have to pass these to Ale as he's the sole programmer.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07