BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Issue with Importing TV Shows

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ESK Posted - 31 Mar 2013 : 07:32:18
The movie side works great! But I've never been able to get TV shows to import properly. At first (version 7), they would import as movies. Now, when I try to import tv shows using the read from device option, it identifies my tv shows; I try importing (selecting) a few at a time to test. It appears to import but they don't show up anywhere. Not in the database, tv shows section, movie section. I've ran searches with no success. The funny thing is when I go back to import tv shows, the shows I imported are not available to import so it appears that they're somewhere in the system.

Any help on what I might be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated. I've searched the forums and FB page for any related issues. I did find this thread, and followed its instructions, but still cannot get it to work.

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to create a new category under database (movies, tv shows, DOCUMENTARIES). I have a serious documentary collection and would like to separate them accordingly.

Thanks!
Erik

http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10543&SearchTerms=episode,import
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Barns Posted - 25 Apr 2013 : 18:05:26
I haven't tried for a while but I had the same problem before. i.e. TV shows being added as movies to the movie database and not a separate TV Shows database.

I'll give it another try tomorrow and see what's changed!
ESK Posted - 31 Mar 2013 : 19:37:05
Thanks yan00s! I have been utilizing the category for documentary but was hoping to add the master category. Oh well. Will add to feature requests forum.

Now if only I could get the TV shows to import..
yan00s Posted - 31 Mar 2013 : 16:58:25
quote:
Originally posted by ESK

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to create a new category under database (movies, tv shows, DOCUMENTARIES). I have a serious documentary collection and would like to separate them accordingly.

I do this like that:

PS: you can't add "master categories".

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07