BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 How to make changes permanent

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
grun Posted - 30 Aug 2015 : 07:23:51
In the add/edit tv-show window, on the episodes tab, I'm trying to make some changes but the next time I open the tab, all the changes are gone. I like to remove the media column as well as the PersonalRatingImage column and add the Catalog no. column. So far so good, then I press OK. How can I make these changes permanent? Thanks in advance.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 30 Aug 2015 : 13:06:56
You're welcome!
grun Posted - 30 Aug 2015 : 11:57:56
What was I thinking? Your remark about that window really opened my eyes. Sofar I have always looked at the series and episodes by selecting TV Show in treeview and then looking at the name of the series in the maingrid. To see the individual episodes I doubleclicked on that name.
But now I see that it is so much easier to doubleclick on the name in treeview, not in the maingrid. Thanks.
JDommi Posted - 30 Aug 2015 : 09:58:47
Please check if you have locked the layout in the options (File -> Options -> General: Freeze current Layout).
But I really don't understand what the add/edit tv-show window has to do with it... Do you wanna change the columns in the grid? Then you have to right click on the column titles in the MainGrid and go to the Column Choser.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07