Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 How to make changes permanent
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

grun
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2015 :  07:23:51  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
In the add/edit tv-show window, on the episodes tab, I'm trying to make some changes but the next time I open the tab, all the changes are gone. I like to remove the media column as well as the PersonalRatingImage column and add the Catalog no. column. So far so good, then I press OK. How can I make these changes permanent? Thanks in advance.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2015 :  09:58:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please check if you have locked the layout in the options (File -> Options -> General: Freeze current Layout).
But I really don't understand what the add/edit tv-show window has to do with it... Do you wanna change the columns in the grid? Then you have to right click on the column titles in the MainGrid and go to the Column Choser.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

grun
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2015 :  11:57:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What was I thinking? Your remark about that window really opened my eyes. Sofar I have always looked at the series and episodes by selecting TV Show in treeview and then looking at the name of the series in the maingrid. To see the individual episodes I doubleclicked on that name.
But now I see that it is so much easier to doubleclick on the name in treeview, not in the maingrid. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2015 :  13:06:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You're welcome!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07