BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 XMM 8?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Odin Posted - 18 Aug 2012 : 14:14:26
When will this be released?
What will be some of the major changes?
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sciolto Posted - 02 Jan 2014 : 14:25:10
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

I have change the database structure, I have convert the old Custom field from 1 to 11 on these new field (these are the new instructions for scripts):

#TAKEIMDBTOP250#
#TAKERELEASEDATES#
#TAKEEDITOR#
#TAKEREPOSITORY#
#TAKEBUDGET#
#TAKEREVENUE#
#TAKEAWARDSNUMBER#
#TAKEIMDBLINK#
#TAKEAKASTITLES#
#TAKEGOOFS#
#TAKETRIVIA#
#TAKEMOVIECONNECTION#
#TAKESOUNDTRACK#

And now there are only 6 custom field available... can this be a problem?

Ale

#TAKEAKASTITLES# does not work. This has been reported more than a year ago and nothing is fixed. I am really losing my patience with the unresponsiveness to bug reports.
Alessio Viti Posted - 03 Oct 2012 : 17:21:05
Yes:

http://www.binaryworks.it/files/extrememm8.0.0.17.exe
Mondriaan Posted - 03 Oct 2012 : 16:25:27
AAAhhh Facebook, i hate it, is there no other way?
Alessio Viti Posted - 29 Aug 2012 : 16:49:32
I don't know yet... I mean, if there are many bug to fix there is no reason to release to everybody... but if will be stable enough I will release to all for sure...
Odin Posted - 29 Aug 2012 : 13:54:32
Will the beta version be available for everyone to try?
Alessio Viti Posted - 28 Aug 2012 : 08:12:17
washandgo, I need money, much, if you can provide I will be happy

Ale
Alessio Viti Posted - 28 Aug 2012 : 08:11:27
Thank you Guys!

I hope to release to beta tester in few days, I need to finish the language support.

Thank you!!!

Ale
kirill2785 Posted - 28 Aug 2012 : 00:09:47
Alessio
I posted some time a go the problem with the dvd, vhs fields are mixed and not organised. hope you take it under consideration.
I would also like to test the beta. can help with Russian and Hebrew translation.
washandgo Posted - 27 Aug 2012 : 21:44:01
and I said, that's weird ... almost two months without updates or anything ...... watch where.
If you need anything, beta testers, Spanish translation, € I have many but if I can pay version 8, 64,381 actors, 3481 films and two pedals at the computer to work. Here we are.
Animo.

google translation.
JDommi Posted - 26 Aug 2012 : 09:42:41
I think that illness is called pollyanna
Alessio Viti Posted - 26 Aug 2012 : 06:52:36
Yes, VB .NET...

I hope you will like it.

There are some things to do, but I thin in 2/3 weeks we will be ready

Ale
Prinz Posted - 25 Aug 2012 : 17:45:24
VB .net as far as I know.
Odin Posted - 25 Aug 2012 : 17:29:56
Really looking forward to version 8. XMM is written in visual basic correct?
Clean Posted - 25 Aug 2012 : 03:32:28
quote:
Originally posted by techdls

Personally, I have 22 custom fields, so I guess it's enough for everyone but me ;)

Wow, 22, that is sorta impressive. You are pretty much using most of the fields for information other than what is intended. Can not be easy having to remember them all.

Unless and until Alessio adds that many fields, one work around I can see is doing up a personal movie card that displays the info with your own field names.
Clean Posted - 25 Aug 2012 : 03:31:26
quote:
Originally posted by techdls

Personally, I have 22 custom fields, so I guess it's enough for everyone but me ;)

Wow, 22, that is sorta impressive. You are pretty much using most of the fields for information other than what is intended. Can not be easy having to remember them all.

Unless and until Alessio adds that many fields, one work around I can see is doing up a personal movie card that displays the info with your own field names.
Alessio Viti Posted - 24 Aug 2012 : 14:35:58
Thank you guys!

I am really excited about XMM 8 too, I would like to give it to you really soon but there are things that must be tested deeply.

I hope that you will really like it

Ale
Mawu Posted - 24 Aug 2012 : 13:30:28
Hello Alessio!

Nice to see that xMM 8 development has begun.
Two comments om the custom fields:
- In your listing I'm missing a data field for plot keywords (IMDB). It would be fine to be able to grab this data from IMDB and filter the movies in xMM according to the keywords
- As I don't use all custom fields for IMDB stuff a possibility to move data from one field to another would be also nice.

Bye Byte and Happy Coding
Mawu
techdls Posted - 24 Aug 2012 : 13:05:48

I don't expect the entire program to cater to my will though, I've found a work-around and I will happily continue to make it work. I think that making the old custom fields into their own and adding 6 real user-defined fields is an improvement. In the far future though it may be worth figuring out how to let each user create any number of custom fields. My first comment really should have gone in the suggestions section, I apologize for that but I am very excited to see XMM continue its development and Alessio, you do a great job in making us end-users feel a part of this community and that our input counts. Thank you for your continued efforts.
Clean Posted - 24 Aug 2012 : 09:55:36
6 custom fields ought to be enough for anyone... Sorry, couldn't resist saying it<G>.

But seriously, if the 6 fields are memo form then they should be plenty. And if #TAKEACTORWEBID# works with #ADDACTOR# that would be awesome.
Alessio Viti Posted - 23 Aug 2012 : 05:57:07
I have change the database structure, I have convert the old Custom field from 1 to 11 on these new field (these are the new instructions for scripts):

#TAKEIMDBTOP250#
#TAKERELEASEDATES#
#TAKEEDITOR#
#TAKEREPOSITORY#
#TAKEBUDGET#
#TAKEREVENUE#
#TAKEAWARDSNUMBER#
#TAKEIMDBLINK#
#TAKEAKASTITLES#
#TAKEGOOFS#
#TAKETRIVIA#
#TAKEMOVIECONNECTION#
#TAKESOUNDTRACK#

And now there are only 6 custom field available... can this be a problem?

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07