BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Hello everyone and a question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Trixster Posted - 11 Oct 2012 : 01:00:33
Hi everyone, just wanted to say I love XMM7 and just installed XMM8 looks fantastic! You guys rock!!!
I do have one question; in XMM7 I have it set to display only the cover image in the right pane instead of all the details. Is there a way to do this in XMM8? I keep 2 databases one for just simple look-up (thus the above) and another for details. And there appears to be no layout choices other than tree and details.
Any advice would be appreciated. Keep up the great work and I'll keep bragging about XMM.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Trixster Posted - 16 Oct 2012 : 20:27:18
Thank you Jdommi and Alessio. Excellent program. New setup is fine for now. Last update 12 had a problem but it's worked out now.
jpr9845 Posted - 13 Oct 2012 : 06:10:41
Please do, I love having both the front and back cover views available. I spend alot of time searching for and often purchasing the covers I like, so I love to be able to see them.

quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello Guys,

Probably I will add back also the panel with covers only... I haven't deviced yet

Ale

Alessio Viti Posted - 12 Oct 2012 : 13:27:50
Hello Guys,

Probably I will add back also the panel with covers only... I haven't deviced yet

Ale
JDommi Posted - 11 Oct 2012 : 20:33:49
Unfortunately the cover sections exists no longer in XMM8.
Therefor I would suggest to make a special HTML Card that only shows the front cover. When I have understood you correctly it is that what you want.
Another possibility is the use of the Thumbnail View instead of the Grid.

If you want you can ask the user Kiril as he has made a BasicInfo Card for XMM7 but should work under XMM8, too. Although it's not officially released yet you may have a look at.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.1 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07