BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 Problem with IMDB Complete

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Masonic Posted - 13 Nov 2012 : 15:41:45
It wont download Goofs, Trivia, Connections, Soundtracks etc.. tried downloading the 1964 movie A Shot in the Dark, IMDB shows it has all that info there but MM8 isnt downloading it.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mawu Posted - 17 Dec 2013 : 19:09:14
Grabbing of WebID for crew members doesn't work reliably.
Movie Connections and Soundtracks won't be downloaded.

Valkyrslayer Posted - 15 Dec 2013 : 13:40:03
All the Movie information is importeted fine but Actor Awards are not
Alessio Viti Posted - 15 Dec 2013 : 11:28:38
I have try just now 2 fast 2 furious with IMDB Complete (Latest release) and it import everything. Please check if the setting of the script are OK (I mean if the import of awards (movie, not actor) is enable).

I will later check the TV Show script
Valkyrslayer Posted - 14 Dec 2013 : 23:42:31
No Awards for me either and the IMDB TV Script is also still horribly broke.
dayshad Posted - 11 Dec 2013 : 18:38:58
A lot of problems with a script, it doesn't import award of actors please check it.
Alessio Viti Posted - 11 Dec 2013 : 16:55:25
OK, I have upload the fixed script...
Superhik Posted - 11 Dec 2013 : 13:25:44
A lot of problems with a recent script, it doesn't import comments, ratings, genres, goofs
Alessio Viti Posted - 10 Dec 2013 : 08:08:36
I will take a look to script now...
Decadence Posted - 09 Dec 2013 : 22:31:22
Any chance the issue I described 5 posts up will be fixed?It's really annoying, I uninstalled reinstalled xmm same thing happens when I update to the latest imdb script.I get genres imported like this: " Horror Horror| "
Alessio Viti Posted - 09 Dec 2013 : 09:37:28
Please update your scripts. I have put online the new release Yesterday. Let me know if you found some bug.

Ale
BBBBrett Posted - 09 Dec 2013 : 06:18:59
When I try to use this (IMDB.COM (Complete)v1.3(5).txt) I can use successfully once (one movie) then get error message for any others ( this happens when updating one movie, and XMM needs to be re-started to update one more movie, then restarted again) more than one movie selected always gets this message....

These Movies/Actors has problems during import:
White Reindeer -> #IMDBLINK#

Is this because I am using XMMV7? As it is really my only option (I have 4500+ movies and database conversion does not work)is it possible to find out why? Ie where in the script can it be modified to get it to work? If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
fege Posted - 08 Dec 2013 : 18:53:44
New version of the script (Problem with Covers is solved, I borrow solution from new IMDB script. Thank you, Ale)

https://www.mediafire.com/?l41bt30698xb6hk

HaraldBluetooth Posted - 30 Nov 2013 : 09:14:21
I'm in doubt, which of the IMDB scripts are most up to date. The official updated via XMM8 from 26.11.2013 or Fege's version 1.3.4 from november and is the Fege changes now included in the offical scripts?
Decadence Posted - 27 Nov 2013 : 18:54:06
Hello as of the latest update imdb imports the genres and subgenres like this: " Horror Horror| " always twice the genre with a | in the end.Any fix?
dayshad Posted - 24 Nov 2013 : 07:49:56

The imdb scripts not import awards of actors please check it
No one could fix it?
BBBBrett Posted - 20 Nov 2013 : 06:27:12
quote:
Originally posted by fege

BBBBrett,

I couldn't reproduce your error.
I am using 8.0.8.1 version of XMM

I am still using V7.2.3.6 Perhaps this is why. I have over 4500 movies, XMM freezes when I attempt to convert the database and updating my collection from scratch would take many months to complete without lots of mistakes. Kind of stuck with 7.2.3.6, Tried to open the database and split into decades to make smaller databases (it converts a smaller one ok)but couldn't work out how to remove anything but the movies I didn't want, ie still had all the actors etc so the database was just as big as the original.
Thanks anyway for trying mate.

Cheers

batrado Posted - 19 Nov 2013 : 11:42:50
The script working well for me and i didn't spot anything wrong till now
Valkyrslayer Posted - 19 Nov 2013 : 11:37:33
ok I guess i should use a Proxy then
fege Posted - 19 Nov 2013 : 09:03:19
quote:
Originally posted by Valkyrslayer

Th Script is adding the German Movie Titels to an actors Filmography instead of the originl ones. I sthat normal or a bug?

I am from Serbia. When adding movies I am using USA proxy and I don't have problems.
Valkyrslayer Posted - 18 Nov 2013 : 22:45:53
Th Script is adding the German Movie Titels to an actors Filmography instead of the originl ones. I sthat normal or a bug?

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07