New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Masonic
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2012 :  15:41:45  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
It wont download Goofs, Trivia, Connections, Soundtracks etc.. tried downloading the 1964 movie A Shot in the Dark, IMDB shows it has all that info there but MM8 isnt downloading it.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2012 :  16:13:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you have checked if these fields are imported to the new IMDB related fields or to the old "reactivated" Custom Fields?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Masonic
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2012 :  10:27:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Its everything in the Details 2 field. Everything is checked to download as far as i can see for the IMDB complete script.

I did Import everything from MM7 to MM8.

Edited by - Masonic on 14 Nov 2012 10:36:22
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2012 :  11:14:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When you download these info by the imdb script do you see the imported info in Custom?
I think that the script isn't changed to get the info for Details 2 but for Custom.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Masonic
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2012 :  11:49:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is nothing in Custom area either. Its not downloading that info at all. Also Soundtracks in the audio field isnt downloading. Just tried another movie The Thing,still not working.
Go to Top of Page

Masonic
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2012 :  13:06:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
At a total loss at what to do atm, Custom or Details 2 just does not want to work for IMDB Complete or fastest, tried them both, same results.
Go to Top of Page

Masonic
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2012 :  10:53:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Went back to MM7 and all the info downloaded fine.
Go to Top of Page

Dixon
Starting Member

Germany
24 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2012 :  11:33:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same problem here, although it started only today (worked great yesterday) and before the update to 8.0.2.8

It seems, any IMDB script isn't working anymore.
The main title is merely beeing replaced with "Find - IMDB" after a few seconds. Nothing more happens.

And about the finding actors screen, it stays entirely empty.

Something wrong at IMDB

Dixon
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2012 :  12:25:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just have tested the previous 8.0.2.7 release and with an IMDB script from an older relase, too. Without success.
Seems as if the site has changed something essential...
XMM7 downloads everything okay but XMM8 don't.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Dixon
Starting Member

Germany
24 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2012 :  15:25:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I unchecked the option "resume script on error" or whatever it might be in the english version :-), just to have the opportunity to see any kind of error, should there be one.

In fact, there's a warning message:
"Error downloading the #OPENWEBSLOT1#, are you still connected to the internet? ..."

Does this help tracing the error?

Good luck!!!!

Dixon
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2012 :  15:39:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
J, I tried 7 this morning and have the same problem. I went to the site to see what was different and it appears they have changed the way they do look ups. Here is an example:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0131596/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

They have added the ?ref stuff. Also noticed people should be careful when updating in 7. What I found as an interesting quirk, it will find and update some movies here and there but it when it gets to one it can't update it repeats the prior movies information.

This is true of course for all IMDB scripts.

Edited by - KCWhiteKnight on 28 Nov 2012 15:41:54
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2012 :  17:43:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, maybe I had luck with my try in the morning with V7.
If it's only the ?ref thingy to add then it will be a quick fix, I hope. I nobody is faster I will have a look tomorrow in the morning.
The other quirk you have mentioned is a bug that Ale was informed a long time ago. I think as XMM8 was/is in progress he simply has forgotten to fix.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2012 :  18:11:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

I have upload just now the new scripts... Please let me know.

Probably I need to work on it better, but seem to work now.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2012 :  18:23:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm thinking it's all in the timing cause it working fine for me all day yesterday and last night then when I read the post I tried it and ran into the problem. I haven't run into that bug before but that doesn't surprise me.

Sorry you got ahead of me. I sending J a PM. I'll test it now for you.

Edited by - KCWhiteKnight on 28 Nov 2012 18:25:22
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2012 :  18:48:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
EMM8 - Finds and downloads information and cover about the movie but doesn't bring down actor information and pictures.
EMM7 - Script doesn't show up in Update but I copied it over from EMM8. Same results.

Go to Top of Page

cellofan
Starting Member

Italy
39 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  11:41:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i tried to import actor manually after the script update but the only thing i obtained was '<link rel="canonical" href="http:' as webId
did you change also the script imdb(actors)?
Go to Top of Page

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  16:24:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey,

i have start a new thread because i didnt see this here.

I have updated XMM today morning.

---

I want finaly re import the last 277 from my movies but the skript imdb.com (complete) skip more than 80% from them.

The "MagicScript: Grabbing Data" run over the movie to the next one without any import from data.

Import from one movie which was skiped from this skript later alone doesnt work too. The skript start and end instant with no update oder download.

Greeting,
Miyuri.
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  16:55:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I also noticed in my details 2 line where it has the IMDB link it has it as www.imdb where as the website has it as www.imdb" target="_blank">http://www.imdb
the ones that didn't have the http in front were not updating properly. I always have that value correct (without the extra ?ref_=fn_al_tt_1) and it would pull the info in the past. I have had better luck using the fastest script rather than the complete script lately too.
Will have to play some more to see if it works any better as it takes forever to update 200 movies now
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  17:06:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, we are aware of the situation and are working on it. The site has made a few changes and unfortunately this is how we find out sometimes since there isn't an advance notice. We will be working on both sets of scripts of 7 and 8 since we are fully testing all the new features in 8. Thanks for your help!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2012 :  07:21:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Guys for the help!!!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

snafu
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2012 :  20:53:20  Show Profile  Visit snafu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i just updated this morning and still most of the movies are being renamed to
"Find - IMDB" Nothing more happens.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07