Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  08:01:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Please open the script and be sure that the date is 2 december, I have re-upoad it just now.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  17:06:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I downloaded and installed the new release and the scripts with live update. Using the new imdb complete with all the boxes checked to download 999 actors and complete information it builds the actors but data and no pictures.

I did check and yes it's December 2.

I doing more testing. To get some more data for you. I've notice a strange quirk that if shut down EMM and restart some more of the information is there. Give me about a half hour.

Edited by - KCWhiteKnight on 02 Dec 2012 17:20:54
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  17:24:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Possibly the changes to 999 actors and take full info aren't saved because of missing writing rights.

If installed in programs folder it also could be that it's not saved in the real file (windows filesystem visualization). That is a problem that can happen because xmm8 isn't 100% vista and higher compatible.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  17:27:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What happens when you disable the use of IrfanView? Maybe that option causes the problem under Win8.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  18:11:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here's where I'm at.

Installed - D:\Program Files (x86) New Install.
Reset script selections.

Added a couple of movies and updated with IMDB Complete take 999 actors and complete.

Everything downloaded except the actors pics.

Next unclicked InfanView and added a couple more movies same results.

Prinz, 7 is working great with your script changes

And yes J, there are pictures. I checked LOL.

New update - I deleted all the actors and movies and started again and this time it worked fine with the InFanView checked.

Edited by - KCWhiteKnight on 02 Dec 2012 18:32:15
Go to Top of Page

Dixon
Starting Member

Germany
24 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2012 :  12:03:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any word on "IMDB Complete not importing everything"?

It appears to skip not only the actors, but the "Goofs" part as well...

Cheers Dixon
Go to Top of Page

Masonic
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2012 :  14:40:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Still cant get goofs trivia, connections, soundtrack etc.. information to download.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2012 :  15:30:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will upload the script in few minutes.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

cellofan
Starting Member

Italy
39 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2012 :  05:19:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
still problems while updating actors one by one
Go to Top of Page

Masonic
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2012 :  11:12:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Still not working in latest script for IMDB complete, when trying to edit. Details 2 or custom fields for Trivia, Goofs, Connections, Soundtracks etc..
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2012 :  11:41:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have just tested it with "Constantine" and all fields are okay.
Please check if there are any updates available.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Masonic
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2012 :  12:02:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok. I uninstalled both MM7 and MM8, deleted both databases and re-installed MM8. Everything is working now, except for the Soundtracks in the Audio field. Unless that soundtrack field isnt for IMDB? aka the soundtrack info for movies and TV where goofs and trivia resides.

Edited by - Masonic on 06 Dec 2012 15:08:01
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2012 :  15:31:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, good to know that it now works for you :)
Soundtrack... I think the script is not rewritten for that part as the soundtrack field is new since XMM8. As example for TVShows the both Soundtrack scripts (if they still work) are still importing the info to the comment field.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

rick69

Germany
199 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2012 :  16:12:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I

Edited by - rick69 on 06 Dec 2012 16:13:40
Go to Top of Page

movee
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2012 :  06:01:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There's a new version on the imdb(complete) on Dec 7th ??? This version doesn't work.

The imdb script of Dec 4th version works well, while the Dec 8th version back to 'Find- IMDB' error again. Every title that refreshed by the script of Dec 8th version will make the tile became 'Find - IMDB' again.

Could you please provide the Dec 4th version to download? Thanks.

Edited by - movee on 08 Dec 2012 06:29:23
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2012 :  06:51:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have try it just now and seem to work correctly.

I will put the date to 8 dec, so we will be sure the script are OK.

Let me know,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

nick2123
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2012 :  06:34:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
can I get that script?

quote:
Originally posted by movee

There's a new version on the imdb(complete) on Dec 7th ??? This version doesn't work.

The imdb script of Dec 4th version works well, while the Dec 8th version back to 'Find- IMDB' error again. Every title that refreshed by the script of Dec 8th version will make the tile became 'Find - IMDB' again.

Could you please provide the Dec 4th version to download? Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2012 :  13:32:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just use the Liveupdate.

If for some reason doesn't work, delete your script and use the LiveUpdate again.

Let me know,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

nick2123
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2012 :  18:21:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks it worked

quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Just use the Liveupdate.

If for some reason doesn't work, delete your script and use the LiveUpdate again.

Let me know,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

tdemis
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2013 :  14:42:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
IMDB Top 250 rating not working
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07