BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 Script(s) issue with importing Actors

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Snowd0g Posted - 17 Nov 2012 : 04:39:50
Since I have upgraded to version 8 and I try to add a new movie using a script, it doesn't import the actors from the movie into EMM8. I have checked the settings for the script that I choose and the Actor attribute is checked. It imports all the other attribute fields for the movie but "Starring".

Is there something else on version 8 that I have to turn on to import actors names?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 05 Dec 2012 : 09:39:03
You can use both versions. But when you gave read a little in the forum you will see that XMM8 is still not full featured and bug free...
Snowd0g Posted - 05 Dec 2012 : 06:01:42

I updated XMM and still have the same problem with scripts not adding actors/actresses. So I tried on a machine that has never had XMM on it and the scripts except for one import the actors/actresses fine. So the issue is my machine. After upgrading XMM to version 8 should version 7 still be installed? Does XMM 8 uninstall 7? I have 2 directories eXtreme Movie Manager 7 and eXtreme Movie Manager 8. I will try to uninstall xmm8 and reinstall after renaming the xmm7 director

****The one script that won't import any movie is excaliberfilms. I manually put in movie nothing found. I go to excaliberfilms website and can find the movie.
JDommi Posted - 21 Nov 2012 : 10:18:09
OFDB still doesn't import actors...

By that way: The field name to import actors is called "Starring". I think you should better name it "Actors"!
Alessio Viti Posted - 21 Nov 2012 : 09:56:15
OK, I have upload 24 updated scripts... everything should work now...

Ale
Alessio Viti Posted - 21 Nov 2012 : 08:39:36
Thank you, I will try to take a look asap.

Ale
Snowd0g Posted - 20 Nov 2012 : 06:36:26
Hi Alessio,

I have an Adult move collection and I am trying to add movies from Xonair, CDUniverse, AdultDVDEmire(Adult), and IAFD using XMM8 with no luck. I have had some luck adding from IMDB with some movies. I am running on an authtenicated version. When I upgraded to XMM8, it left XMM7 on my PC. When I try to import data on XMM7 I still have no problems with the websites mentioned above. I also installed XMM8 on another PC that has never had XXM on it and get the same results. Thanks for any help.
Alessio Viti Posted - 17 Nov 2012 : 10:41:39
Hello,

What script are you using? because I have try just now with MYMOVIES and THEMOVIEDB.ORG and works

Alessio

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07