BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 IMDB (Complete) > Pickup People Information

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
yan00s Posted - 09 Feb 2013 : 17:09:11
I've noticed that IMDB complete doesn't download Directors / Producers / Writers / Editors / Composers / Cinematographers information completly or at least the information does not get written to the according people records - just the names get added to the db.

Since this can really mess the database up it would be cool if this could be changed / corrected.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rocman Posted - 11 Feb 2013 : 20:41:23
Hi.
Take a look at my update from today (11. February 2013).
I quickly added the WebID but at the moment I have no time to rewrite the script for importing every data of every crew member. Maybe later...

http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10658

Maybe its better to collect all IMDB script issues in one thread (for reasons of clarity).
yan00s Posted - 11 Feb 2013 : 19:26:54
@ JDommi: would it be possible to add just the Web ID for the additional people not yet covered / coverable? I do not really comprehend that much looking at the script source but it seems as if the id already gets extracted.

A later manual update would be much easier if the IMDB id is known already.
JDommi Posted - 11 Feb 2013 : 15:21:24
For that MagicScript has to be expanded by (userdefined) subroutines. Otherwise the same code block has to be added for EVERY group. Have a look at the actors block and you will see that this is really needed. By the way it's already a request since quite a lot time...
Beside that multiple directors as example have to be splitted on passing to the HTML Card, too. At the moment you will get only the ID of the last one.
batrado Posted - 11 Feb 2013 : 10:27:44
+1

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07