BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 "imdb+movieposterdb" script

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
brudzin Posted - 26 May 2013 : 02:28:44
i havent seen yet like this.
is it possible?
it means;
this script imports all of the data (exclude posters) about movie from imdb and imports all of the movie posters(exclude other data) from movieposterdb.
so we take all of the important infos and large nice posters only just one click.
it may be "themoviedb+impawards" or "allmovies+moviegoods" etc.
what do you think?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tinchimp Posted - 06 Jun 2013 : 02:01:40
Interested to see how you got on with this, as I cannot get anything out of the Movieposterdb script, even on its own?
brudzin Posted - 26 May 2013 : 23:33:50
quote:
Originally posted by yan00s

You should be able to do this already by using chained scripts. You can define script chains to your likings and from what I've been reading in the forum that's quite a common practice. Have you tried it with the scripts you want to combine? At least for imdb you can tell the script not to import pictures so if you set your poster script as a follower this will then take "nice large posters" from your prefered source.

this is amazing :)
thank yo bro ;)
yan00s Posted - 26 May 2013 : 03:40:35
You should be able to do this already by using chained scripts. You can define script chains to your likings and from what I've been reading in the forum that's quite a common practice. Have you tried it with the scripts you want to combine? At least for imdb you can tell the script not to import pictures so if you set your poster script as a follower this will then take "nice large posters" from your prefered source.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07