BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 Adult Title Script Updates? (Closed)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KirkTiberius Posted - 04 Oct 2015 : 18:06:58
Sorry if this sounds like a broken record, but ...

Will there ever be an update for the adult movie scripts?

AdultDVDEmpire, AdultDVDMarketplace, IAFD, Excaliburfilms, have all changed their webpage layouts and nothing works anymore.

Is XMM dead? Is there any way to convert the data scrapers that Kodi (XBMC) or Plex employ and use them as magic scripts?

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TxB Posted - 04 May 2016 : 04:11:19
Thanks much JDommi - that's fabulous!
Bruce
JDommi Posted - 16 Apr 2016 : 19:35:44
Should work now: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vmeuy4p51pzryds/IAFD.COM.txt

The alias is shown in () before the performer's role.
jamesdukes Posted - 16 Apr 2016 : 14:38:59
For example on the linked movie

http://www.iafd.com/title.rme/title=anal+models+2/year=2016/anal-models-2.htm

the script picks up the performers and it also picks up the scene breakdown i.e. the pairings in the scene.

However, is there also a way for the script to add the text under their name - possibly in the character field which just returns '0' at the moment.

So for this one it would look like:

Naveen Ora - Anal Facial Bald A2M
Christiana Cinn - Anal Facial Bald
Janice Griffith - Anal Facial
Sara Luvv - Anal Facial

I appreciate it wouldn't be perfect as sometimes they have aliases under their names as in the case of Naveen but would be a big help.

Many thanks
JDommi Posted - 10 Apr 2016 : 17:26:21
Please give an example link for checking the possibility.
jamesdukes Posted - 09 Apr 2016 : 15:07:43
Hello - thanks for your hard work on these

On the IAFD script, I was wondering if there was a way to import the what the performers do in the movie as well - perhaps in the character field?

Many thanks
n/a Posted - 06 Mar 2016 : 15:20:46
Hello Madmat & JDommi,
Many thanks to you both for all the hard work on the scripts. Nothing urgent but a request to consider for your next go around is to eliminate the double #NEWLINE# in the BIOGRAPHY section after each of the attributes. As is, there is an extra line when viewed in MS Access itself which I clean up when working in there for bulk changes. XMM displays the same with or without the doubles, best I can tell.
It's an easy fix I do, but thought I'd see if it makes sense to you.
Thanks again.
jsvideo Posted - 11 Dec 2015 : 10:32:07
Just tested the IAFD script and it works like a charm.
Thanks Madmat!
Madmat Posted - 10 Dec 2015 : 22:13:31
I just finished a further actor script for adultempire: http://www.mediafire.com/view/uby93ir0nyr0i6x/ADULTEMPIRE_%28Actors%29.txt

By misusing the 'Comments' section I added a feature to show a actor's film selection. Please try.

I am also playing on a script to combine actor data of different sites in a single script. For adempire and iafd I found an approach by first fetching the webid of adultempire and the running a second iafd script, in which data from both sites can be collected simultaneously. Thats the only way I found so far.
Alessio Viti Posted - 09 Dec 2015 : 14:28:04
Thank you!

I will upload now in the server.

Alex
psicotron Posted - 09 Dec 2015 : 02:34:27
Thanks for the quick reply and the great help sharing your scripts. It worked.
Madmat Posted - 08 Dec 2015 : 22:52:38
quote:
Originally posted by psicotron

Can you please create an option to only retrieve female cast from IAFD movie?

See here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/4r9b675eyrwyjaq/IAFDv1.1.txt

You can choose to take male cast or not. But, if you have already add a movie with female and male actors before, you have to delete the movie first from the database and then add again choosing the no male cast option.
psicotron Posted - 08 Dec 2015 : 04:58:46
Can you please create an option to only retrieve female cast from IAFD movie?
KirkTiberius Posted - 01 Dec 2015 : 03:34:24
Hi Madmat,

Your script changes definitely worked!

Thanks for taking the time. I'm very appreciative.

When it comes to search results, I prefer having too many options rather than too few.

I'm glad to hear that it wasn't too much work and you were able to do it so quickly.

Thanks.
JDommi Posted - 01 Dec 2015 : 00:27:14
Do you have already played with the search options if such are available on the site?
Maybe they add other titles to fill the list up to a certain amount?
Madmat Posted - 01 Dec 2015 : 00:13:15
The "next best" option is a good point. I would prefer VOD but if not available look for DVD, BluRay..

Strange thing with adultvdempire is that you get search results whose matching remain obscure.
If you search e.g. for "Naughty Rich Girls Vol. 13" you also get as an result "Sisters United & Other Stories" for whatever reason. This means you get almost always ANY result if matching or not.
JDommi Posted - 30 Nov 2015 : 23:55:53
Okay. I haven't tested the script so I do not know how it looks like.
My intention was to show a way of how to preselect a special kind of media AND to have a selector of how to execute code blocks depending on this type regarding to your reasons no. 1 and 2
Another advantage could be to automatically choose the "next best" option. If as example VOD is preselected but no results are avalable then search for DVD... or search for all available media types.
Madmat Posted - 30 Nov 2015 : 23:27:07
Yes, including an option is possible, but the script shows now in the movielist whether its VOD or DVD thus you can choose in the list.
JDommi Posted - 30 Nov 2015 : 22:46:52
Why not add an option to decide between VOD, BluRay and DVD?
Depending on that you can use different #GOTO# labels inside the script code - if really needed.
Madmat Posted - 30 Nov 2015 : 21:00:56
Hi KirkTiberius,
the reason that the script does not offer the mentioned title is that I decided only to show VOD-titles (i.e. the 'wrong' #GOTO#-commands were intended) for the following reasons:
1. there are differences between VOD, BluRay and DVD sites which makes some difficulties in collecting the data with the same code.
2. I did not want to see the same title several times.
3. The very most titles are offered as VOD (unfortunaley not all as you have already found )

But, it should be no big deal to integrate also DVD titles and I will have a look soon.

EDIT: I made a quick fix with only short testing. Please try this: http://www.mediafire.com/view/s9m1z8rkf6gg6g4/ADULTEMPIRE_V1.1.txt
JDommi Posted - 29 Nov 2015 : 23:02:59
Unfortunately I don't have enough time to check the script(s) myself but I will try to help (as good as I'm able to) if there are any problems.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.1 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07