BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Update specific fields

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mathimid Posted - 11 Sep 2014 : 13:06:09
I'm currently updating movies from 2013 to update the awards of these movies.
I locked all fields from updating, so that not all informations will be rewritten be the updating process. It's a little bothersome to delete the the award information of any movie and update afterwards.
Would be cool to have a feature to update only specific fields or to lock those fields, which don't have to be overwritten.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 11 Sep 2014 : 23:32:45
That doesn't work. The fields you wanna import are NOT stored in the script itself.

*EDIT*
Oops, haven't seen that you have written to rename the script.
Mathimid Posted - 11 Sep 2014 : 22:18:30
I had an other idea. I copied and renamed the script, so that i could use the same script with a different setting without loosing the settings for the normal import.
JDommi Posted - 11 Sep 2014 : 21:43:03
Okay, that's right. Unfortunately my ASO plugin has no access to these settings as they are handled by XMM internally.
But maybe I can include the saved settings for into my prog - but I have to test if that functionality is possible.

Meanwhile you can try to backup these settings manually. They are stored in a subfolder of XMM or directly in the .ini file. (If it's in the .ini then the backup is already included in the ASO plugin.)
Mathimid Posted - 11 Sep 2014 : 14:22:43
I know. But if i do this, i have to reactivate the rest of the fields after the updating process. Also a little bothersome.
JDommi Posted - 11 Sep 2014 : 14:15:26
In the Script Options you can (de-)select the fields you don't wanna process. This works only for movies but not for TVShows.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07