BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 tv episodes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ronbug4444 Posted - 01 Aug 2010 : 22:46:05
There needs to be a check box on the "starring" tab of "add/edit show information" that will blank it out...like the checkbox on "episodes" tab. (this is a tv show)

The reason is because actors get overwritten when you update from a different script than the original. Even if you uncheck the overwrite box and disable it in the script dialogue, they still get overwritten. Especially, IMDB overwrites a lot of stuff, no matter what boxes you check or uncheck. Thanks

PS Would it also be possible to put the play trailer and play movie buttons on the episode cards. I have trailers for individual episodes, and it's aggrevating to have to right-click to play them. thanks again
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ronbug4444 Posted - 06 Aug 2010 : 20:50:20
Yes...that would work even better...tv shows do not have the options that movies have. I collect tv shows, so this is a big problem for me....I have to download with the script in a certain order to get the information I want to display correctly. This is a pain if you only want to update with one script.
Prinz Posted - 06 Aug 2010 : 20:37:59
I think best would be checkboxes for all fields in advanced options, just like the Options for Movies but with all the Series and Episode Fields.

I mean this List (but also with Series/Episode Fields):

At the moment the list is completely missing for TV Shows.
ronbug4444 Posted - 06 Aug 2010 : 20:29:45
i've unchecked that box...and the box that say replace all info...but the tv show actors get replaced every time I update with a different script. the actors themselves and their info changes with each update..imdb replaces thetvdb and vice versa....need a button on the actor page to disable this, like the button on the episode page
Alessio Viti Posted - 06 Aug 2010 : 06:04:33
Hi,

I think all is related to the new option (in the window where you select the script) to replace existing information.

Please disable it and let me know.

Ale
ronbug4444 Posted - 04 Aug 2010 : 21:20:17
No, I want a check box to block actors from being downloaded by a different script. example: I download actors for tv episodes from "imdb.com", but when I use a different script like "thetvdb.com" to download different information, it replaces my previously downloaded actors. I unchecked the boxes in the scripts, but it still replaces anyway. I also uncheck the "replace information" box. You have a check box on the "this is a tv episode" card that blanks it out so nothing else can be downloaded. I would like something like that for the actors as well...if possible.
Alessio Viti Posted - 04 Aug 2010 : 07:12:39
Hi,

Sorry but my english is terrible: you want a checkbox for delete all Actors in a TV Show?

Thank you,

Alessio

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07