Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 tv episodes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  22:46:05  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
There needs to be a check box on the "starring" tab of "add/edit show information" that will blank it out...like the checkbox on "episodes" tab. (this is a tv show)

The reason is because actors get overwritten when you update from a different script than the original. Even if you uncheck the overwrite box and disable it in the script dialogue, they still get overwritten. Especially, IMDB overwrites a lot of stuff, no matter what boxes you check or uncheck. Thanks

PS Would it also be possible to put the play trailer and play movie buttons on the episode cards. I have trailers for individual episodes, and it's aggrevating to have to right-click to play them. thanks again

Edited by - ronbug4444 on 03 Aug 2010 20:04:18

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2010 :  07:12:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Sorry but my english is terrible: you want a checkbox for delete all Actors in a TV Show?

Thank you,

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2010 :  21:20:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No, I want a check box to block actors from being downloaded by a different script. example: I download actors for tv episodes from "imdb.com", but when I use a different script like "thetvdb.com" to download different information, it replaces my previously downloaded actors. I unchecked the boxes in the scripts, but it still replaces anyway. I also uncheck the "replace information" box. You have a check box on the "this is a tv episode" card that blanks it out so nothing else can be downloaded. I would like something like that for the actors as well...if possible.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2010 :  06:04:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I think all is related to the new option (in the window where you select the script) to replace existing information.

Please disable it and let me know.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2010 :  20:29:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i've unchecked that box...and the box that say replace all info...but the tv show actors get replaced every time I update with a different script. the actors themselves and their info changes with each update..imdb replaces thetvdb and vice versa....need a button on the actor page to disable this, like the button on the episode page
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2010 :  20:37:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think best would be checkboxes for all fields in advanced options, just like the Options for Movies but with all the Series and Episode Fields.

I mean this List (but also with Series/Episode Fields):

At the moment the list is completely missing for TV Shows.
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2010 :  20:50:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes...that would work even better...tv shows do not have the options that movies have. I collect tv shows, so this is a big problem for me....I have to download with the script in a certain order to get the information I want to display correctly. This is a pain if you only want to update with one script.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07