Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 xMM on Netbooks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2010 :  17:39:14  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi Alessio,

is it possible to adjust the xMM interface ( and all menues like the option menue)better to the typical netbook resolution (1024x600)?

Bye Byte and Happy Coding
Mawu

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

ternot

126 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  11:20:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, at least the ribbon bar can be minimized... Personally I have created shortcuts to the functions I need regulary...

Unfortunatelly at startup, XMM reserves the space for the ribbon bar again, so that the movielist is not as big as possible...

Best regards
ternot
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2010 :  06:12:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I can try to fox the issue with the Ribbon but I think I cannot do more things...

Have you suggestions Mawu?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2010 :  06:15:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

@ Ternot: In my PC seem to work the Ribbon minimize. When I close and reopen XMM the menu stay closed without space.

Have you suggestions Mawu about what to change?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2010 :  12:55:47  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

the two main problems with xMM on my netbook are:
- some windows like the options have a fix size that can't be changed. Sometimes in the low netbook resolution a part of the window is cut off. The windows should be adjustable.
- the quickedit window is too big and I don't like the horizontal scrollbar. In xMM 6.8.30 the quickedit window was readjusting it's size according to display size and resolution. When you compare xMM 6.8.3 and xMM 7.X the older version looks better on netbooks and small displays (<19")

Maybe you can also save some space by getting rid of the button top left. In the new Office 2010 this button also dissappeared.

Bye Byte and Happy Coding
Mawu

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07