BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 SAVE me ;)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
WimYogya Posted - 07 Feb 2011 : 19:47:56
Experimenting as a beginning user of XMM i already experience a few 'total losses': I had manually filled in a lot of data, then closed the ADD/EDIT screen without SAVING: all data gone...
I know, its my own stupid mistake.
But... if XMM adds the usual warning 'Item has been changed. You want to save the changes? YES/NO' then it cannot go wrong anymore.
Possible?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 08 Feb 2011 : 12:01:56
At first: I'm "only" a user just like you and I have nothing more or less to do with the programming of XMM like any other XMM enthusiast ;)

I would just simply collect the topics with a short description what you want followed by the link address.
example:
- saving my layout: 'This name already exists - Cannot save' - http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7428
or
- saving my layout: 'This name already exists - Cannot save' - Let the user overwrite previously saved layouts.

Edit: You can append further notes by editing your topic...
WimYogya Posted - 08 Feb 2011 : 11:27:13
With the search archive option of the forum I can easily find all my topics. But: how to deliver them to you, including the working links?
Can YOU do the same search, related to MY messages (WimYogya)?
Or is there another way?
WimYogya Posted - 08 Feb 2011 : 11:20:10
Ok, good suggestion. I am a dedicated beginner, always try to get the best result and hope/think you and Ale have the same approach.
So please don't see my questions/remarks and negative criticism.
I try to help improve XMM, for your case - and mine!
Some remarks and requests are urgent and/or essential, others are just minor details.
And above all: in this experimental phase you come across a LOT of issues - that doesn't mean the product is disappointing or defective.
On the countrary.
I AM A BIG FAN ALREADY!
Will work on ONE document with links to all topics - be patient, please.
The reason to split them till now is also for the convenience of other individual users who might have solutions.
But I will collect my future issues in 1 document.
JDommi Posted - 08 Feb 2011 : 08:58:03
I mean that I agree to you ;)

A private suggestion from me: wouldn't it be easier and better to keep in sight if you collect all your comments and requests in a single topic? For me I already have forgotten what your first one was... Not to prevent you from your questions - ask furthermore! But please make an additional topic with a collection of your reports; best with the link to your original post for detailed information. I think Alessio would appreciate that, too. That way he can copy and paste your wishes to his ToDo-List.
WimYogya Posted - 08 Feb 2011 : 05:39:32
What do you mean?
JDommi Posted - 07 Feb 2011 : 20:48:58
I link together!

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07