BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Cards
 IMDB webpage on Details Pane

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sperna Posted - 26 Jan 2013 : 07:54:05
Hi, is it possible to browse the IMDB webpage link of the movie on the Details Pane?
Thanks
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 10 Mar 2013 : 22:54:38
I don't know if this code works. I just have found it on Google...

<SCRIPT>
onerror = stopError;
function stopError()
{
return true;
}
</SCRIPT>
yan00s Posted - 10 Mar 2013 : 22:41:44
quote:
Originally posted by sperna

Thanks, i have forgetten that one. I´m having an error message when it tries to execute a javascript. Do you know if i can supress that kind of script erorrs?

I believe this could only be done by Ale when he instantiates the IE object used by XMM. Supressing script errors by default would be bad for developing movie cards though. That's why we should always have an option to show those errors.
sperna Posted - 10 Mar 2013 : 17:22:50
Thanks, i have forgetten that one. I´m having an error message when it tries to execute a javascript. Do you know if i can supress that kind of script erorrs?
JDommi Posted - 27 Jan 2013 : 17:21:20
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8655&SearchTerms=imdb,link
sperna Posted - 27 Jan 2013 : 16:18:17
Thank you very much for your answer! I was wondering to open the imdb link as default, instead of using a template, is that possible.
Alessio Viti Posted - 27 Jan 2013 : 07:51:47
Yes, if you use the Movie_Bigcover for example you have the "Weblink", you can click on it to see the Website of the script you have use.

Ale
deafvader Posted - 26 Jan 2013 : 23:52:26
Depending on what card you are using, look for something like this in the HTML code

onClick="NewWindow(this.href,$('#tweblink').text().replace(/:$/,''),'800','600','yes');return false;"

and remove with a text editor. Just look for _MOVIE_WEBLINK_ and _MOVIE_OFFICIALWEB_ those should be the line you need to edit. Page will open in details after that. I tested it on my movie_bigcover card and seemed to be work, was some script error's on the IMDB links but that might be my internet explorer being the wrong version as i don't use it. EMM8 is still linked to Internet Explorer as it's default browser.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07