Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Cards
 IMDB webpage on Details Pane
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

sperna
Starting Member

Argentina
8 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2013 :  07:54:05  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, is it possible to browse the IMDB webpage link of the movie on the Details Pane?
Thanks

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2013 :  23:52:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Depending on what card you are using, look for something like this in the HTML code

onClick="NewWindow(this.href,$('#tweblink').text().replace(/:$/,''),'800','600','yes');return false;"

and remove with a text editor. Just look for _MOVIE_WEBLINK_ and _MOVIE_OFFICIALWEB_ those should be the line you need to edit. Page will open in details after that. I tested it on my movie_bigcover card and seemed to be work, was some script error's on the IMDB links but that might be my internet explorer being the wrong version as i don't use it. EMM8 is still linked to Internet Explorer as it's default browser.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  07:51:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, if you use the Movie_Bigcover for example you have the "Weblink", you can click on it to see the Website of the script you have use.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

sperna
Starting Member

Argentina
8 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  16:18:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much for your answer! I was wondering to open the imdb link as default, instead of using a template, is that possible.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  17:21:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8655&SearchTerms=imdb,link

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

sperna
Starting Member

Argentina
8 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2013 :  17:22:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks, i have forgetten that one. I´m having an error message when it tries to execute a javascript. Do you know if i can supress that kind of script erorrs?
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2013 :  22:41:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sperna

Thanks, i have forgetten that one. I´m having an error message when it tries to execute a javascript. Do you know if i can supress that kind of script erorrs?

I believe this could only be done by Ale when he instantiates the IE object used by XMM. Supressing script errors by default would be bad for developing movie cards though. That's why we should always have an option to show those errors.

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2013 :  22:54:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't know if this code works. I just have found it on Google...

<SCRIPT>
onerror = stopError;
function stopError()
{
return true;
}
</SCRIPT>

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 10 Mar 2013 22:55:06
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07