Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Cards
 Displaying the files/links in the Trailer area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

nehickel

USA
265 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2013 :  02:25:13  Show Profile  Visit nehickel's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Would it be possible to display the files or links stored within the Trailer area. There are generally more than 1 link or file stored within that area but you can't play them all without going into the Add/Edit Movie window.

Thanks,
Norm

BTW: The HTML Card I'm using is movie_bigcover.htm

nehickel

USA
265 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2013 :  04:56:14  Show Profile  Visit nehickel's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Never Mind, I've written the code and inserted it into the HTML Card. It adds another menu item in the boxes that displays the first 4 items in the Trailers area. It could use a little tweaking by someone with HTML experience so that it only displays the number of items in the Trailers area and stops when it hits an empty slot.
Any ways, here's the code I wrote.

<noscript>NH---Added Additional COntent Tab to boxed Menu Items on main page</noscript>
<li class="fsize1"><a href="#add_info_tabs_trailer"><script>document.write(l('Additional Content'))</script></a></li>
<noscript>NH---End of added code for Trailers Menu item noscript>

<noscript>NH---Added code to list first 4 items in the Trailer area </noscript>
<div id="add_info_tabs_trailer" class="tab_div fsize1">
<table id="table_Trailer" width="95%" border="0" class="fsize1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" >
<tr>
<td><b><a>Additional Content: (Trailers, Deleted Scenes, Commentary, Features, Audio, Behind the Scenes, etc...)</a></b> 
<a href="_MOVIE_TRAILERFILE1_" class="active">_MOVIE_TRAILERFILE1_</a> <br>
<a href="_MOVIE_TRAILERFILE2_" class="active">_MOVIE_TRAILERFILE2_</a> <br>
<a href="_MOVIE_TRAILERFILE3_" class="active">_MOVIE_TRAILERFILE3_</a> <br>
<a href="_MOVIE_TRAILERFILE4_" class="active">_MOVIE_TRAILERFILE4_</a> <br> </td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<noscript>NH---End of code to list out all Trailers files</noscript>

Any input on tyhe code would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks,
Norm
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2013 :  05:30:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Norm,

Sorry for delay!

Please send to me the modified HTML Card, I will take a look.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.38 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07