Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Cards
 HTML card like in XMM 7
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Saphir

Germany
136 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2012 :  14:43:41  Show Profile  Visit Saphir's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
How can I open the HTML Card like in XMM 7? It's also nice if I can open a detailed view but most of the time I don't like to have an extra window.

eXtreme Books Manager 1.0.4.6
eXtreme Movie Manager 7.2.3.6
eXtreme Games Manager 1.0.3.8
eXtreme Movie Manager 8.0.7.0

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2012 :  17:23:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Actually you cannot open in a separate window... I will try to add in next releases.

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Saphir

Germany
136 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2012 :  11:26:05  Show Profile  Visit Saphir's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't know if we have understand each other, I can open it in a separate window but I can't open it in the XMM 8 window.

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2012 :  11:55:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I guess that you think of closing the HTML card and showing only the grid?
Just klick on the "Dock Pin" beneath the close button of the card and set it to hide.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Saphir

Germany
136 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2012 :  14:12:03  Show Profile  Visit Saphir's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No I have added a picture how it looks on my PC. In the new version 8.0.1.1 the HTML card window is also empty! Somehow XMM 8 is not really working :-(

https://www.dropbox.com/s/06xd5ulzk2zkucq/XMM8-4.JPG

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2012 :  17:40:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ah, I see.
For me that works ok. Maybe it takes too long to show all the pics in the Thumbview? Or a memory problem?
Can't say anything to that. Sorry.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Saphir

Germany
136 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2012 :  22:31:24  Show Profile  Visit Saphir's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Now that are not much pictures and my PC is fast. Memory should also not be the problem.

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2012 :  22:39:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As said, for me there is no problem with it. Could it be that the card has to be opened "normal"? Your screenshot shows that the Details window is opened windowed. Maybe that's the problem/bug.
Kann da auch nur raten...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2012 :  16:32:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thats strange... please try to "Attach" the panel to the Main Window and let me know if works.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07