BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 XMM 7.0.0.0 Alpha....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alessio Viti Posted - 31 Mar 2009 : 22:30:49
Hi Guys,

I want share with you the picture of the new XMM Layout, I hope you will enjoy it.

As always, suggestions and ideas are welcome

(Link to Bigger image) http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/images/screenshots/v7/xmm7.0.0.0_1.png

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Odin Posted - 28 Apr 2009 : 13:45:49
Version 7 looks great, i'm still using version 6. Gonna switch pretty soon though :) I really like the new layout!
Rincevent Posted - 27 Apr 2009 : 11:33:53
->Fixed a problem of configuration window if you use big DPI
Thanks ;-)
Rincevent Posted - 23 Apr 2009 : 18:53:27
The others options screens are also weird, the rest of the application seems ok
Alessio Viti Posted - 23 Apr 2009 : 08:11:53
The other windows are OK or do you have problems?

Alessio
Rincevent Posted - 22 Apr 2009 : 13:59:51
My resolution is 1280 * 1024 and Yes I use Large size (120DPI) DPI Setting ( 125% normal size )
Alessio Viti Posted - 22 Apr 2009 : 13:47:08
Now I have understand... What resolution are you using? Do you use Big DPI right?

Ale
Rincevent Posted - 22 Apr 2009 : 13:16:04
Hi as said before the options are not saved in my XMM 7.

maybe it's because i close the window the olny way I can,, by the upper right red cross. I don't know if the olds 'save' and 'close' buttons are still there because this is the display I get in the options :

Also please use starts or dots instead of text in the password fields

+ the tabbing is inversed (pressing tab goes 1 field UP and shift-Tab goes one filed Down, it should be the opposite)

apd Posted - 22 Apr 2009 : 13:01:23
Hey Alessio, great work! First look is nice, and many of my little annoyances have gone away. Three comments:

1. The character set need fixing: when greek chars are available, all "special" western characters (french or german) do not show correctly.

2. For many shortcuts in Quick Access Toolbar, I get just a black round button and no balloon help - impossible to distinguish which does what.

3. In Grid\Column Chooser and in TreeView\Custom a Subtitle field is desperately needed.

Keep up the good work.
HaraldBluetooth Posted - 22 Apr 2009 : 00:20:48
Another little bug.

When you Re-Read Codec Information the view in the Main Grid moves to the top of the movielist and the new codec information is first shown in the changed movie, when you "goes" to another movie and then back again.

...and Alessio thanks for your quick update with the Media Icons, but when you Re-Read Codec Information it still updates the movie with the Media type V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC and the same with Codec. My guess is that, this also is the case, when you import a new movie with this codec.

mnazmi Posted - 22 Apr 2009 : 00:11:29
OK.I find out pictures in HTML Card when check episode's detail.
HaraldBluetooth Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 23:37:00
Hi Alessio - A little bug.

When you edit anything in the Quick Edit View and then save the change, the decimal from the "Rating" field disappears (Ex. 8,2 to 8). The same happens if you edit in the Normal Edit window, but in this case if you ignore it and restarts EMM, the decimal is back again in contrary to if you made the change in the Quick Edit View, then it is changed for good.

The bug is in both the 7.0.1.2 and 7.0.1.3 version.
Alessio Viti Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 22:44:09
You should be able to see episodes pictures also in the HTML Card, ins't it?

Ale
mnazmi Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 22:08:50
Okey I understand.Copy all picture from the mydatabse_series in 6x.to mydatabse_cover in 7x. , tv show pictures come back.
Thanks

by the way I can see the episode's pictures in the "Quick Edit View" in line. There is anychance to see the episode's picture other than the "Quick Edit View" ?
washandgo Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 21:53:27
Thank you very much for this new version, which has very good presence, for now I have no doubt, because'm lost .... jojojoj to see if I adapt to this dramatic change.
Congratulations.
Alessio Viti Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 21:24:32
No,no, you have to copy the Series pictures in the _Cover folder! in the 7.x release Movies and TV Show are the same, so the cover folder is only one "_cover"

Alessio
mnazmi Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 21:08:14
hi,

I check "mydatabase_series" and it has some picture but not all that I coverted 6x to 7x. I delete all picture in mydatabase_series and copy picture again from my old(6x.) mydatabase_series. But unfortunately I can't see some picture (same picture) in my tv shows again.

Rincevent Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 19:46:02
quote:
Originally posted by mnazmi

My problem (Convert 6x to 7x) is solved with new ver. 7.0.1.2, thanks

The same for me, this one is fixed :-)
Alessio Viti Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 19:19:31
Hi,

About the TVShow images, XMM should have copy it automatically from the "yourdatabase_series" to "yourdatabase_cover" subfolder.

If not, please do it manually.

Let me know!

Alessio
mnazmi Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 19:01:26
hi,

My problem (Convert 6x to 7x) is solved with new ver. 7.0.1.2, thanks
But when I convert 6x to 7.0.1.2 ,my Tv show's picture is gone.(only tv show picture).And find out a few bug :
1.Not work sort icon near the Groupby ;neither A-Z nor Z-A
2.If I choose Turkish lang. distance between the menu name and its explain field in the quick Edit View,more than according to English lang.(sorry my bad english. plase look at the two pictures)
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/9445/turkish.jpg when I Use Turksih lang.
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4894/englishw.jpgwhen I use English lang.

HaraldBluetooth Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 13:50:04
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

For example, if the media type is "divx", XMM search for the image called divx.png in the mediatypeicons subfolder of XMM.

There is only one problem that will be fixed in next release. For Media type like:

V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC

of course you cannot have a filename called "V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC.png" so, the file must be:

V_MPEG4_ISO_AVC.png

with "/" replaced by "_"

Same thing for DIV3, just create or copy-paste a file called DIV3.png in the subfolder and XMM will load it.

Alessio

Okay I see Alessio - I've now changed that in the Access database in the Movies tabel (Media and Codec fields) and Media tabel (Data field) and now you are sure, that it isn't "-" instead of "_"

There is a codec more V_REAL/RV40 - now renamed to V_REAL_RV40

Remember to correct this in the import module too

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07