BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Link for Download XMM 7.0.1.0

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alessio Viti Posted - 19 Apr 2009 : 09:53:01
Hi Guys,

For everyone that want try the fist BETA of new XMM here is the link:

http://www.binaryworks.it/files/extrememm7.0.1.0.exe

Please make a backup of your database before install this release.

Remember that this release can be installed in any folder, also in USB Stick, so it's better if you install in desktop or in any other folder different from the old 6.x

Please report any bugs/malfunction.

Thank you!

Alessio
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ternot Posted - 21 Apr 2009 : 13:49:17
Hello all :-)

sorry for my late reply.

@Alessio: As I've seen here in the forum, the date conversion bug is already in the fixing queue :-D And that the "Date Insert" field is back ;-)

@Mawu: I'm glad to have this straight-forward translation :-)

Thank you very much

Best regards
ternot

Alessio Viti Posted - 20 Apr 2009 : 23:48:29
Thank you Mawu!

I have put it in the new release.

Ale
Mawu Posted - 20 Apr 2009 : 18:39:38
Here is my version:
http://www.wunderlin-online.de/german.ini

I translated "grid" as "Tabelle"(=table) and not as "Liste"(=list), "Advanced Banded Grid View " as "2D-Tabelle"(=2-dimensional table) as it is explained in the devexpress online documentation ("The Advanced Banded Grid View displays data in a two-dimensional table....")
Mawu Posted - 20 Apr 2009 : 10:59:34
@Alessio

Concerning the translation I just realized that - although it's already translated in my ini-File - not all translations "appear" in the program, for example "Find", "Advanced Filters","Quick with Script", "Quick with chain" etc.
Another point is that maximum 50% of all the stuff is covered in the language file (Don't hurry but keep it in mind). In principle all the column headers, advanced filter stuff or customisation stuff have to be translated as well.
BTW: How to translate advanced banded grid? 2-dimensional table?
Alessio Viti Posted - 20 Apr 2009 : 08:00:16
Hi,

About your questions: I have delete the possibility to add "plot" or other big fields (like comments for example) because of speed. These fields are really big, and if you have for example more that 3000 movies in your database can slow down the grid.

I can add back the Date insert.

About the date importing, please gave me an example, or send to me your old database to see what's wrong.

Thank you,

Alessio
Alessio Viti Posted - 20 Apr 2009 : 07:54:59
Thank you all guys!

Just let me know what translation I have to include, I think that the next release will be the "official" (as you saw, I haven't put the news in the main website).

Alessio
Mawu Posted - 19 Apr 2009 : 21:32:07
@ternot
Thank you, this time you was faster than me in translating. ;-)
I'll modify it a little bit to conform the new translated lines to the old ones. I'm only not sure if it's better to follow your translation of "grid" which means "Liste" or my old one "Tabelle".
ternot Posted - 19 Apr 2009 : 12:39:36
Hi Allessio, great work!!

At http://www.na36.de/download/XMMgerman.zip you can find a more complete german.ini :-)

For XMM 7... is it possible to add "Plot" or "DateInsert" to the main grid as columns? I couldn't find them...

Also the DB import wizard had big problems in recognizing date values for the movies. Do I have to take care of something special before importing?

Keep on doing your great work!
ternot

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07