BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Easy way for better actor-pics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
T-Bone Posted - 26 Apr 2009 : 04:12:16
Hi guys!
I'm a newbie with this, so forgive me my stupid guestions.
Is there an easy way of getting better actor-pictures than the the low-res ones that were already there? I tried updating all my actors with the imdb(actors) script, (took a while) but that only adds a new picture, and the old one stays as default. Other ones werent updated at all. Maybe I can just delete the old pictures somewhere and start all over again? Or is there a better script than the imdb.com(actors)

Very nice app nevertheless!

Any help is welcome.
Thanks.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
T-Bone Posted - 26 Apr 2009 : 22:26:28
Thanks for the quick reply. I did not know the actors came with the movies. I thought they were already in the app.
So I deleted all my actors and updated all my movies with the imdb(complete) script. It didn't take as much time as before because the movies were still linked to the right imdb-page. All nice pics now.

Thanks.
Alessio Viti Posted - 26 Apr 2009 : 06:33:25
Hi,

When you import NEW movies I suggest you to use the IMDB(Complete), that import good actors picture. Of course this script is SLOW, because must download much data from internet.

About the Actor already imported: at this time there isn't a function for automatically put in the first position the better pictures, you have to do it manually with Covers Manager, But I will do it in future.

Thank you,

Alessio

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07