Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Easy way for better actor-pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

T-Bone
Starting Member

Belgium
7 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2009 :  04:12:16  Show Profile  Visit T-Bone's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi guys!
I'm a newbie with this, so forgive me my stupid guestions.
Is there an easy way of getting better actor-pictures than the the low-res ones that were already there? I tried updating all my actors with the imdb(actors) script, (took a while) but that only adds a new picture, and the old one stays as default. Other ones werent updated at all. Maybe I can just delete the old pictures somewhere and start all over again? Or is there a better script than the imdb.com(actors)

Very nice app nevertheless!

Any help is welcome.
Thanks.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2009 :  06:33:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

When you import NEW movies I suggest you to use the IMDB(Complete), that import good actors picture. Of course this script is SLOW, because must download much data from internet.

About the Actor already imported: at this time there isn't a function for automatically put in the first position the better pictures, you have to do it manually with Covers Manager, But I will do it in future.

Thank you,

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

T-Bone
Starting Member

Belgium
7 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2009 :  22:26:28  Show Profile  Visit T-Bone's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the quick reply. I did not know the actors came with the movies. I thought they were already in the app.
So I deleted all my actors and updated all my movies with the imdb(complete) script. It didn't take as much time as before because the movies were still linked to the right imdb-page. All nice pics now.

Thanks.

Edited by - T-Bone on 26 Apr 2009 22:27:51
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07