BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Need EMM Variable Name for Video Location

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nehickel Posted - 06 Feb 2010 : 23:12:47
Hello,

REQUIREAMENT:
Basically I'm looking for a list or document which would describe the variables used within the PopCorn plug-in. Specifically those variables which refer to the Folder Location and the Movie File Name that the Plug-in extracts from the XMM database and then uses during the building of the HTML code.

PROBLEM:
I'm trying to modify one of the HTML templates used by the PopCorn plugin so that the HTML that it creates could be used as a standalone browser interface capable of initiating the playing of selected Movies using the information from within the XMM Database.

JUSTIFICATION:
My work requires that I travel about 25% of the time. When I travel, the laptop I use is one that is randomly selected from a pool of 'preconfigured' laptops. No application installation is allowed and all data must be accessed using a USB devices. This reduces the security theat associated with lost or stolen laptops.

For my personal use, I have a WD 500 GB portable Hard Drive with a complete copy of my Movie files but I am not allowed to have XMM installed on the system. In order to watch movies now, I must manually search the Movies and Video Files and run them without knowledge about even basic show information. A highly portable and transparent solution is needed.

COMMENT:
If no such variables exists within the Plug-in, I would kindly ask that this abailty be considered for addition if others feel it is a worth while effort and it can be done.
I will of course donate the resulting template to the XMM user community for use or modifications if it works.

Thanks,
Norm

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nehickel Posted - 08 Feb 2010 : 19:25:20
Never Mind... I found the information I needed in the wiki site. Sorry for the troubles.

Norm

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07