BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Multiple Additions

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kencr Posted - 01 Mar 2011 : 02:06:57
I'd like to be able to add more than 1 movie title at a time. I understand this can be done using a text file containing the titles, but I'd like to input part of a title and bring up a list of movies containing that word or words - Then select more than one and let the program input them as separate titles.

At the moment, if I try to do this the information from one item is imported, then the information from the next one overlays it, and so on, and even though I might select 5 titles from the list, only the info for the last one is added to the database.

Maybe I've got the settings wrong - I don't know. Can anyone help
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 30 Mar 2011 : 05:33:28
Or... you can do like me. I use the Internal Webbrowser to browse the movies that I "want" and add directly to database:

http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/documentation/adding_movies_from_webbrowser.htm
JDommi Posted - 22 Mar 2011 : 13:59:53
In that case I would search for a list of those movies and copy it to a txt file.
But if that is faster...
kencr Posted - 22 Mar 2011 : 13:29:00
I use XMM both for inserting records of films which I have and also ones which I would like to have. Most of the ones I do have aren't on the hard disk of my PC, but were initially acquired in VHS (tape) format and subsequently recorded on DVD by myself. I haven't imported these onto the hard disk because of the space required (I'm talking about a collection of about 300 films)

Suppose for example I want to insert the records for the complete James Bond series (about 22 films I think), I'm wondering if there's a way of inputting every title in the series at one go, instead of inserting each title separately, one film at a time
JustME Posted - 06 Mar 2011 : 17:00:52
Are you importing movies that you want or movies that you have?
I don't add movies unless I have them so I just import them by scanning my drive so I can't address your issue if you are doing movies that you want.
But if you want to pick a movie from a database to add, then you would have to have a database and EMM is your own personal one that you add to.
You can do a search on IMDB from the browser within EMM and add each movie that way, or create a text file and import them in line by line but other than that, I don't think I can help you.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.27 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07