New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2013 :  08:41:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio,

This morning XMM has updated IMDB fastest script to the latest version (from yesterday).
I've performed a new test and with IMDB fastest script get Goofs, IMDB link, AKAS Titles,IMDB Top 250, Release Dates and Budget for movie The Matrix in Details 2 tab.

With IMDB Complete only IMDB Top 250, Release Dates and Budget are filled in.

Regards.
Go to Top of Page

crash
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2013 :  15:35:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I tried too but I've always the same problem also with new scripts and with database test ..... ALE!!!! Help us
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2013 :  19:36:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This is true for both 7 and 8. I retested 7 this weekend.
Go to Top of Page

crash
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2013 :  21:32:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Alessio. Scrivo in italiano cosė posso spiegarmi meglio.
HO reinstallato la versione 8 da capo, non aggiornando semplicemente, e facendo andare lo script senza modificare le opzioni mi importa tutti i dati correttamente. Poi ho cercato di modificare le opzioni dello script aumentando il numero degli attori al massimo ( e funziona ancora )e poi deselezionando la trama e i commenti ( che importo di solito con uno script italiano ) la data di uscita ( impostando quella italiana) e disabilitando il download completo delle info sugli attori e l'importazione del titolo orignale ( che non funziona a dovere in quanto mi riporta il titolo italiano ) . Fatto questo ecco che lo script imdb (complete e fastest ) non mi importa piu i dettagli del campo 2 ( tranne il budget e la data di uscita). Ho riportato lo script alla versione originale e ancora non funziona. Il mistero si infittisce.
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

77 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2013 :  21:37:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Is there any chance to download only original titles - not the localized ones??? I tried many different combinations of script settings and nothing works for me, either it does not import any date to original title field or it imports Polish title and I want to have the original one there. Any chance to get have it corrected???
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2013 :  22:00:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
IMDB is since somewhat from the beginning of the year localised. Therefor I would suggest the use of a proxy server. The only one I know is Stealthy as addon for firefox but I don't know if you can use that prog for XMM, too.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

77 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2013 :  22:06:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
But isn't it a question of additional few rows of code and additional setting?? When I enter akas localized site I see Polish title as well as original title, so both are available as far as I can see. This means the original title might be downloaded as well, am I correct?

For instance this is a part of source code for one of movies. I the first row you see Polish name "Wszystko zostaje w rodzinie", few lines later "Keeping Mum"<i>(original title)</i>

<h1 class="header"> <span class="itemprop" itemprop="name">Wszystko zostaje w rodzinie</span>
<span class="nobr">(<a href="/year/2005/?ref_=tt_ov_inf" >2005</a>)</span>

<br/><span class="title-extra" itemprop="name">
"Keeping Mum"
<i>(original title)</i>
</span>
</h1>

Edited by - Kipcior on 27 May 2013 22:11:26
Go to Top of Page

GreenGremlim

Portugal
55 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  03:05:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Wouldn't It be logical that if we use a proxy server with an U.S. IP that XMM would take all information of movie Like if we were on U.S. and therefore taking the original titles without all the weird characters?
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

77 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  22:06:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok, I analyzed the existing script and found one place where in my opinion might be an error. It's in BLOCK #MOVIETITLE# where :TAKEORGTITLEPROCEDURE starts. If I'm correct this part of block should take the original title and replace the localized one set before. It actually tries to search the part of html which I pasted in my previous post above ("<span class="title-extra"). The problem is that it tries to search it in wrong document because before you start searching you restore main page which is not the one containing this original title as far as I'm correct. I did small change by myself which gave me the expected result but I cannot be sure if it works everytime. Anyway the assumption, based on analysis of couple of titles, is that when you go to release page there's only original title (apart from AKAS titles), not the localized one. Since this is the current open web slot before this part I just restarted this page and searched for the title using different search criteria. This gave me the original title as I expected. Here's the original code and updated code just to give you the idea what was changed by me. If you have any comments, because I might be wrong or did not foresee some things which will make it not workable please give me a note. Anyway this works for me, I get the original title saved in the original title field for the movie which I wanted to have.

THE ORIGINAL CODE

:TAKEORGTITLEPROCEDURE
	#RESTOREMAIN#
	#STARTREADWEB#
	#FINDLINE#=<span class="title-extra">#15# #ONERROR#=*OK*
	#IF# #15#==#00#
		#GOTO#=ENDMOVIETITLEEND
	#ENDIF#
	#FIND#=<span class="title-extra">#01# #ONERROR#=*OK*
	#FIND#=>#01# #ONERROR#=*OK*
	#FIND#=<i>(original title)</i>#02# #ONERROR#=*OK*
	#IF# #02#==#00#
		#GOTO#=ENDMOVIETITLEEND
	#ENDIF#
	#TAKEWORD#=#13#,#01#,#02#
	#CHECKVARIABLE#=#13#
	#STARTDELETETAGS#
	#STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#
	#CLEARTAGS#
	#TRIM#
	#STRING#=#62#=#13#
	#ORIGINALTITLE#=#13#
	#GOTO#=ENDMOVIETITLEEND

:ENDMOVIETITLEEND
	#RESTOREMAIN#

MINE-CHANGED CODE

:TAKEORGTITLEPROCEDURE
	//Search for original title on the current release dates page
	#//RESTOREMAIN#
	#STARTREADWEB#
	#FINDLINE#=<a class="main" href="/title#15# #ONERROR#=*OK*
	#IF# #15#==#00#
		#GOTO#=ENDMOVIETITLEEND
	#ENDIF#
	#FIND#=<a class="main" href="/title#01# #ONERROR#=*OK*
	#FIND#=>#01# #ONERROR#=*OK*
	#FIND#=</a>#02# #ONERROR#=*OK*
	#IF# #02#==#00#
		#GOTO#=ENDMOVIETITLEEND
	#ENDIF#
	#TAKEWORD#=#13#,#01#,#02#
	#CHECKVARIABLE#=#13#
	#STARTDELETETAGS#
	#STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#
	#CLEARTAGS#
	#TRIM#
	#STRING#=#62#=#13#
	#ORIGINALTITLE#=#13#
	#GOTO#=ENDMOVIETITLEEND

:ENDMOVIETITLEEND
	#RESTOREMAIN#

Edited by - Kipcior on 28 May 2013 22:08:52
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

77 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2013 :  14:24:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok, any interest on the topic from Alessio or the team?? Seems like I'm not the only one who suffers from localization and maybe might be worthy to look at the problem, at least can you just give a reply on what I wrote please?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2013 :  17:15:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think that everyone is interested in
As the forum soft sometimes shows other characters than pasted it's always better to send the modified script with a short comment to Ale.
Please send it to alessioviti -at- binaryworks.it

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2013 :  12:43:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Which fields re not collected with IMDB Complete?
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2013 :  15:22:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
New version of the script:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ote8porb1heahd8

Added: Release date (Custom2), Meta Critics(Reviews), Worldwide(Custom 4), Awards ...

I will appreciate any comment, suggestion
Go to Top of Page

Decadence
Starting Member

Greece
14 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2013 :  03:29:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any news on the localization issue? this is getting really annoying.
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2013 :  08:22:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello, its me again.
newest imdb script still not taking custom stuff like: trivia, goofs
Complete Details 2 Tab is empty except Budget.
Thx
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2013 :  17:42:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't like version 8 and I am still using version 7.
If I find spare time I will try to fix the script.

My priority is IMDB script for version 7.
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  01:27:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

http://www.mediafire.com/?f0b8825jn4ul2fa

Unfortunately it's not completed yet, and it has some bugs.
Please test it.
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  10:06:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I tried the script in v7
First film was japanese, so I was offered a disambiguation page to select the proper title. Everything went smooth.
Next films were US, the script (said it) found a direct link, but when it tried to dld, it returned the message "This movie has problems during dld: TITLE -->#imdblink#

In v8 it seems to work ok, on first sight.

Edited by - apd on 24 Jul 2013 10:17:14
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  11:34:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
First this is script for version 8. I am not sure if this script will work correctly.

Here is new version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3r345gir4un0rg2

In detail and Detail2 every field should be populated, if existing on imdb, excpt release dates and award number.

In AKAS I put AKAS, Release dates and certifications.
In review script put Meta critics rating.

On custom script will populate Custom 1 with Worldwide gross if exist.

I will try to find why release dates is not populated today.

Please report any problem.

Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2013 :  18:06:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

http://www.mediafire.com/?kcpjdumcdgfgwkg

Release date is collect in Custom2.

Does anybody know which command I need to use to put data in Release Date field?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07