New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

crash
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  16:39:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alessio ?????
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  16:56:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
With the new release and the current scripts is now not doing anything with actors pictures. It shows it got them and downloaded them but doesn't display on the actors card.
Go to Top of Page

romex
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  21:42:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I had the same problem. Make a hook on the following option: "add values only if the field is blank"

See also my thread: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11086
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  23:13:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I got it working by doing an erase of the directory and reinstalling clean. Not sure what the difference is but it's working.
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2013 :  15:27:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
With latest release and latest scripst still not download most of information in Details 2 tab.
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2013 :  15:49:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I tried the script with XMM7 (I just changed the "download destination fields" to custom[xxx] because XMM7 don't have a Details 2 tab) and it worked with no problem.
I think this is a database issue because some people don't have problems or in my case it sometimes work and sometimes not.
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2013 :  23:15:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have no idea what can be the reason and will appreciate any suggestion or help how to fix this issue. I don't know where to look in order to resolve it.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2013 :  10:00:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

I am really sorry, I am trying to understand why but in my tests everything works, Script download all informations.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2013 :  11:52:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I've tried with XMM example database - the same result. Don't import data of existing movies and of newly added too.

When uncheck box 'Ignore script errors' from MagicScript Options, on Engine Errors i see '13 - Conversion from string "" to type "Double" is not valid'

Alessio, i can send you this example db for tests?

Regards.
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2013 :  20:54:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Just spotted that in Script Manager->IMDB Complete script -> Fields i didn't see fields Goofs, Trivia etc. which are in Details2 tab.

Is this normal?

Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2013 :  21:01:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The script does not add actor pictures to my database. It downloads the actors and assigns them an id, then I have to update each actor individually to get the picture to download.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2013 :  09:02:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

Please do this test for me:

create a new database, add "Matrix" movie and import it with IMDB Complete.

This to see if the problem is inside your database or not.

Here I can import everything.

Please be sure also that you have select to import ALL fields (in the fields list at right)

Please let me know,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2013 :  09:25:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio,

I've done the test - create new database, add movie The Matrix (1999), check that all fields for IMDB Complete are marked and import with IMDB Complete.

After that, in Details2 tab i see only IMDB Top250, Release Dates and Budget fields filled.

Go to Top of Page

vinlas

Italy
102 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2013 :  10:29:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio,
the same 4 me, like batrado.
Bye
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2013 :  10:54:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am trying to figure it out right now, I hope to find the cause...

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2013 :  11:50:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have put online the two scripts for IMDB just now.

Could you test it and let me know?

Thank you,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

vinlas

Italy
102 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2013 :  14:10:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- script update (without touch any options)
- new db --> Matrix
....same result.....
bye
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2013 :  14:38:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Also the Goofs are not imported?

Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2013 :  18:18:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Details 2 tab is not filled in. All I get is release date and budget.

Edited by - KCWhiteKnight on 15 May 2013 18:25:10
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2013 :  20:38:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I got imdb top 250, release date and budget. Everything else in Details 2 is empty...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07