Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Bugs when re-read files
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2012 :  09:46:33  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
When you are editing a movie and choose a new movie file and delete the old path/file, and re-read this new file, the old audio track isn't replaced. The new audio track is only added, so you now have 2 audio tracks.

The new video track reads correct, but:

The framerate is f.ex. now only read as 23, where it is 23.976.
Discs isn't read and replaced.
Media Label isn't read and replaced.

On the Files tab FileSize and Media Label isn't shown/read

Couldn't you merge the audio and the video tab and continue the layout as seen on the audio tab. You could call it media. It would give you a faster and better overview.

Edited by - HaraldBluetooth on 20 Nov 2012 10:20:41

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  08:38:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

If you do this you have to clear the Audio tracks manually... this because XMM dont know which track to remove (let suppose you have more files).

About the rearrangement of the tabs, its a thing I have to do it... I don't know when right now

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  09:59:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio, it should re-read all the files, that is present in the files fields and remove all others.

If the old video track can be removed automatic, then the old non-existing audio track should too. How did you do it in XMM 7? There it was done correctly.

What about Discs, Media Label and FileSize.

Edited by - HaraldBluetooth on 21 Nov 2012 10:01:10
Go to Top of Page

Jimbob
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2012 :  18:01:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same prob here, and thats really an annoying one!

When I re-read codec xmm is adding a second "disk"
under audio, instead of updating the old information.

And i am not able to display information like audio language in the grid...

best whishes!
Go to Top of Page

Jimbob
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  11:05:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
any news on this? still a bug...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  13:32:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please sorry bery much, I will try to fix in the next release.

I mean: the re-read codec procedure will delete all old audio informations and replace with the new one.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07